• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Another Ray goes down

mulheap

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,609
  • Days Won:  424

Ouch .....

"That which doesn't kill you only makes one stronger" - Paul Lynde

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

****, now i need to go get a 3b in one of my fantasy leagues.  Good news is it's a keeper league though. 

• Content Count:  883
  • Days Won:  0

This is starting to get ugly.  Hope Ruggiano can keep playing like he has for Durham.  I'm sitting here listening to 620 waiting for them to announce news on Crawford.  They're supposed to say something by 7.  Fingers crossed.

****, now i need to go get a 3b in one of my fantasy leagues.  Good news is it's a keeper league though. 

Me too.  I have him in an AL only set up.  All that's left on the free agent is A. Beltre and Iwamura.  Soon as Evan gets the DL next to his name I guess I'm gonna grab Beltre.

• Content Count:  12,293

screw your fantasy baseball team...we just lost the 2 most valuable players on our team.  2 most complete guys we have.  this is huge.  hopefully Evan can get back in 3 weeks like they say.  but the defense is going to take a big hit with those 2 guys out of the lineup

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

screw your fantasy baseball team...we just lost the 2 most valuable players on our team.  2 most complete guys we have.  this is huge.  hopefully Evan can get back in 3 weeks like they say.  but the defense is going to take a big hit with those 2 guys out of the lineup

Not being a Rays fan makes this only important to me in fantasy.  Does suck for the Rays though. 

In real life this hurts way more than fantasy.  I'm not stupid.  Was just making conversation with Dozer.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,481
  • Days Won:  13

Rezzie is fussy. Poor guy needs a chill pill.

• Content Count:  873

Shoulda got bay or nady....but...

Ruggiano is hitting .315 with 11 HRs.  If he can hit .280 here he'd be providing the same offense as crawford.  Aybar will need to step up his game.  He's no Longo but has a strong arm and is solid. 

I think this will focus the team more and other guys (hopefully bj for a change) will step up their game. 

Archived