• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Keck and ESPN Regional

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  245
  • Days Won:  0

One thing never changes with the USF Bulls.... Al Keck is still one of the worst play by play announcers out there today. He is very, very poor.

Speaking of poor, the camera work by the crew in Fort Worth was horrible at times. They missed plays, cut away too early from plays, came back from replays too late. It was like a bunch of interns running the show!

Despite these problems, I was still happy to see the Bulls play up here in Wisconsin. It was a hell of a game!

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

Doug Graber is the worst color "analyst" in the history of sports.

Al Keck is a close 2nd.

We have TERRIBLE tv.  My favorite was the scrolling stats across the screen......circa 1979.

Guest S.  Bien

If I hear Doug Graber say one more time "This isn't their forte running the power formation, they always have trouble punching it in on the goalline!"  Hey Dougie, we were 4 for 4 inside the 5 for TD's, and none of them needed to go to 4th down!

Doug, ever heard of us getting a power runner called Crossley, and Hall.  Or the senior OL.

• Topic Count:  483
  • Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

How about a ex-footbull to do color, Graber BLOWS!

• Topic Count:  1,036
  • Content Count:  7,523
  • Days Won:  10

If I hear Doug Graber say one more time "This isn't their forte running the power formation, they always have trouble punching it in on the goalline!"  Hey Dougie, we were 4 for 4 inside the 5 for TD's, and none of them needed to go to 4th down!

Doug, ever heard of us getting a power runner called Crossley, and Hall.  Or the senior OL.

I recall a first and goal at the 2 where we ended up having to kick a FG because we couldn't punch it in.

• Topic Count:  505
  • Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

The idiot also thought that the roughing the punter call would still not get TCU the first down!  My 11 year old son even said he was a dumb-ass (he really did not say ass that was his dad!)

• Topic Count:  469
  • Content Count:  4,451

T-man...there's two types of ruff n the kicker.  Incidental contact which is 5 yds and Personal foul ruff n the kicker - an auto first down.  They are the worst though.  Put TJ and Lighthall of the tube.  They do a respectable job.

• Topic Count:  219
  • Content Count:  3,827

TJ?!!?!

How bout you just stick a hot rod in my earhole?

I got an idea, let's spend some money and act like a bigtime college athletics program and pay for some bigtime college tv.......well, everything involved with the tv coverage.