• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

James Green and Ricardo Nixon possibly switching?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  280
  • Days Won:  0

I just read on ESPN that these two might switch their verbals to South Carolina. Any body else see this? I'm not sure if this is insider info or not, so I'll just post the link.

http://sports.espn.go.com/ncf/recruiting/briefingroom

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

I think Green and Dixon had put out there that they would be making other visits.  The staff in years past would pull the schollie of any kids doing that, but may be forced to change given the higher profile of player so far this season.  We are aftera  lot of WRs and DBs.  I really liek Green and hope he would stay.  As for Dixon, we could still get Jayron Hosley and Josh Robinson and that would take some of the sting out.

We keep winning and these guys will stay.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Like i've been saying all along it's early and things can happen.  Hope we can keep these two though because they are both extremely talented. 

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I think Green and Dixon had put out there that they would be making other visits.  The staff in years past would pull the schollie of any kids doing that, but may be forced to change given the higher profile of player so far this season.  We are aftera  lot of WRs and DBs.  I really liek Green and hope he would stay.  As for Dixon, we could still get Jayron Hosley and Josh Robinson and that would take some of the sting out.

We keep winning and these guys will stay.

Yes, they did say right after they gave their verbals that they planned on taking official visits. So, that's not a big surprise.

The staff used to pulled the schollies of kids doing that LATE in the process. Now with all the players giving early verbals, it's really to be expected. After all, they haven't yet taken any official visits.

We just don't want to get stuck at the last moment.

• Content Count:  98

This is the problem with early verbals and not having a early signing period.  As a high school coach, I always told my kids don't commit until you are sure of where you want to go.  I had several kids verbal to a school and use it as a safety school until something better came along.  I told them simply, I will work hard for you to go to the school you want, but once you make a committment to that school, you are done in my eyes and don't expect me to help you in any way to break that committment unless there is a coaching change at that school or that school lied to you about other recruits they were recruiting. 

• Content Count:  563

Who knows how this will turn out, as of now, we have some good news on this situation .

Who knows how this will turn out, as of now, we have some good news on this situation .

Yup after hearing what you heard i feel a lot better about the situation. 

• Content Count:  622

Wait.. Lets not forget Bellamy..  :-\ If offered will probably be a gator.

Dunedin's Bellamy could go from Bull to Gator

http://blogs.tampabay.com/preps/2008/08/dunedins-bellam.html

Wait.. Lets not forget Bellamy..  :-\ If offered will probably be a gator.

Dunedin's Bellamy could go from Bull to Gator

http://blogs.tampabay.com/preps/2008/08/dunedins-bellam.html

Everything i've read and heard says Bellamy iffy to get into USF so i think he definitely wouldn't get into UF. 

• Content Count:  622

Yeah, I know that. They say he is not very bright... I like Battles anyway. And the possibility of Scott. We will be fine.

Archived