• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Favre to the Jets

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  573
  • Days Won:  0

Well, now we've completely alienated our starting QB and got nothing in return.  This season should be interesting for the Bucs.

Yeah, garcia and gruden should have a great relationship now

Garcia and the other QBs are PRO'S so I don't expect any problems.  Other than the ones they already have, of course.

• Replies 26
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,604
  • Days Won:  424

and before you start talking **** about the Jets compared to the Bucs why dont' we get into the fact that our coach is not only good but also a stand up guy  (something tampa knew about once upon a time)

Good coaches don't have a record of 14-19... and who gives a **** if he's a stand-up guy? Tampa's stand up guy wasted the league's best defense for Lord knows how many years because he couldn't put an offense together .... and among all the descriptions of Bill Belichick, I don't think you'll find "stand up guy" but you will find three time Super Bowl winner.

your team screwed themselves over by getting into this when I'd say anyone with common sense could have told you the Packers were highly unlikely to trade within their conference...

That really remains to be seen ...

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

Jersey Bull, dont mind Singabull his horse on his carriage gets too tired to make it north of Brooksville.  I heard his Mom is working hard on Nebraska Ave and his pops is busting his butt turning hay so one day they can buy dem thur an automobile, maybe one day see a big city with lights.

PS jets fans are the best fans in  the country.  We never win but have one of the biggest fan bases.  you know, true fans through thick and thin, not the kind that have flags and sticker/magnets on the cars when they are good and cant give away tickets when they are bad ,like the Bucs fans. 

Welcome to the Big apple Brett, get ready to make some real dough

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,604
  • Days Won:  424

PS jets fans are the best fans in  the country. 

That's laughable. Cubs fans are the best and the rest pale in comparison.

• Content Count:  873

Jersey Bull, dont mind Singabull his horse on his carriage gets too tired to make it north of Brooksville.  I heard his Mom is working hard on Nebraska Ave and his pops is busting his butt turning hay so one day they can buy dem thur an automobile, maybe one day see a big city with lights.

PS jets fans are the best fans in  the country.  We never win but have one of the biggest fan bases.  you know, true fans through thick and thin, not the kind that have flags and sticker/magnets on the cars when they are good and cant give away tickets when they are bad ,like the Bucs fans. 

OH MY GOD!  Stickers aren't on cars?  AAAAAAAAAHHHHHH Where have all the bucs fans gone???  No more stickers?  Oh wait, the bucs have sold out their games for the past 8 years and will sell the remaining tickets for this year's season by tomorrow.

Forget brett favre, bring back joe namath, your team will suck either way.

• Content Count:  883

Blingstein you're off on this one.  The Bucs have a huge following.  You'll be seeing all those flags and car magnets soon enough.  Even with all these people saying they don't like the way Gruden does things they still sell out all their regular season games every year.  Back when they couldn't give the tix away we had a different owner that didn't spend any money and didn't give a crap about winning.  But that was over ten years ago.  Last years playoff game not selling out quick enough was an anomaly.

If the Jets didn't have one of the biggest fan bases something would be wrong since that area has so many people.  I wouldn't expect anything less.  So that's not really such a great thing.

Archived