• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

when are season tickets mailed out..

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

I wonder what the design will look like this year. Every time they arrive its like a little present waiting to opened.

• Content Count:  883
  • Days Won:  0

I hope they're cooler than last year.

I got my Bucs tix not too long ago and they are awesome this year. They came in a nice box that when you open it there's a mini football field inside. You lift the field up and the tix were underneath. The individual tickets are real nice too. Each one has a player (or players) on it with their stats on the back. There is also a special Alstott ticket with him in the new and old uniforms on it. Pretty cool. First time that I can remember the new owners acknowledging the orange not so great past.

It would be nice if USF could put the individual players on our tix with their stats on the back.

• Content Count:  360

i seriously cant wait for them to be mailed out.

• Content Count:  12,293

I hope they're cooler than last year. 

I got my Bucs tix not too long ago and they are awesome this year.  They came in a nice box that when you open it there's a mini football field inside.  You lift the field up and the tix were underneath.  The individual tickets are real nice too.  Each one has a player (or players) on it with their stats on the back.  There is also a special Alstott ticket with him in the new and old uniforms on it.  Pretty cool.  First time that I can remember the new owners acknowledging the orange not so great past.

It would be nice if USF could put the individual players on our tix with their stats on the back.

well TB i think there is a HUGE difference in revenue between us and that bucs. (so yea they can get cute with season ticket packages but they charge 8x's as much plus all the additional advertising they get)

one of the bigger drawbacks to playing major college football in an NFL city.  there is a WHOLE different agenda and a whole different game plan.  NFL players are PAID to make public apperances to get fans involved.  USF has to depend on the talent that we bring in and then how leavitt handcuff the media.

we all love leavitt though.  seriously. 

just saying that you cant compare what USF has to operate with to what the bucs have.

Archived