• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

OT Football related and funny

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,797
  • Days Won:  0

So my 17 year old son tells me he is going to enter one of the ESPN Fantasy leagues.  I am quite surprised because he knows absolutely nothing about pro football.  His group had their draft the other night.  I told him to draft an RB with his first pick and that was the only advice that I gave him because like most 17 year old sons, he mostly is not interested in my advice.  Anyhow, he is drafting away on the computer and after awhile I asked him, "Did you get a good running back?"  He says, "I think so."  Who I ask.  He says, "A guy named LaDainien Tomlinson."  Of course he can't pronounced Tomlinson's first name right because he has never heard of him.  ::)  I told him that was a pretty good pick.  Then he says he also picked a guy by the name of "Williams DeAngle-o."  I said, Oh DeAngelo Williams?  Yea, he says.  Once again no clue.  ::)  He says, have you heard of him.  I said, yea, you know how your dad rarely cusses, but sometimes he does during Bulls games?  Well, Mr. Williams may have been one of those times when the Bulls played Memphis.  >:D  He ended up drafting a pretty good team.  It should be interesting to see if he follows the season this year as part of his Fantasy League fantasy.

Normal  :D

• Content Count:  3,749
  • Days Won:  3

I would take Adrian Peterson over Tomlinson. Brady as my QB, Moss and TO as WR's.

• Content Count:  223
  • Days Won:  1

I would take Adrian Peterson over Tomlinson. Brady as my QB, Moss and TO as WR's.

to bad u would never get all those players

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

to bad u would never get all those players

lol

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

AP has a history of being injury prone LT does not.  LT>>AP, at least for now. 

• Content Count:  1,297
  • Days Won:  0

I would take LT first but would be temped by AP.  AP may suffer a soph slump.  Go with experience.

• Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

NERD ALERT!

Archived