• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

David Price Update.

Matt

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  74,707
  • Days Won:  424

It's worked out pretty well for Joba Chamberlin.

you sure about that?  Joba is on his way to see Dr Andrews which almost always means tommy john.  im not saying having him in the bullpen then as a starter caused that but it didnt help.

i wouldnt mind seeing price out of the bullpen to finish out this year but next year from the time camp opens he will be in there as a SP. 

That's exactly what I want to see with Price unless one of our starters gets hurt or seriously falters. 

I just read that about Joba.  Hate to see a young kid going to visit Dr. Andrews, even if he plays for the stankees.

Bad karma for them because they overpay their players.

Joba came up with the Yankee system...he gets paid $390K.  You are truely a moron.

funny thing is if ANYONE cared about the rays they would do the same thing.  but noone does so they cant.  Jealousy is an ugly trait

It certainly is ...... and it kind of looks like it's rearing its' ugly head with you, Herm. It certainly appears like the New Yorker is jealous of all the attention the Rays are getting at the expense of one of New York's sacred teams. Whining about attendance when it's quite obvious that the Rays are vastly improved in that department because of their success. Is it as good as it could be if it was one of the tradition laden franchises? Of course not, and it's ignorant to think that it would be .... but 27K for a midweek matinee, even with some kind of promotion is pretty **** good.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  883
  • Days Won:  0

you sure about that?  Joba is on his way to see Dr Andrews which almost always means tommy john.  im not saying having him in the bullpen then as a starter caused that but it didnt help.

i wouldnt mind seeing price out of the bullpen to finish out this year but next year from the time camp opens he will be in there as a SP. 

That's exactly what I want to see with Price unless one of our starters gets hurt or seriously falters. 

I just read that about Joba.  Hate to see a young kid going to visit Dr. Andrews, even if he plays for the stankees.

Joba came up with the Yankee system...he gets paid $390K.  You are truely a moron.

funny thing is if ANYONE cared about the rays they would do the same thing.  but noone does so they cant.  Jealousy is an ugly trait

It certainly is ...... and it kind of looks like it's rearing its' ugly head with you, Herm. It certainly appears like the New Yorker is jealous of all the attention the Rays are getting at the expense of one of New York's sacred teams. Whining about attendance when it's quite obvious that the Rays are vastly improved in that department because of their success. Is it as good as it could be if it was one of the tradition laden franchises? Of course not, and it's ignorant to think that it would be .... but 27K for a midweek matinee, even with some kind of promotion is pretty **** good.

Was there a promotion today?  Anyone know?

Was there a promotion today?  Anyone know?

I thought I heard something about kids from the Parks and Recreation Dept, or something like that ...

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

Nah, I like the Rays, I think its just the fanbase.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I feel the same way about the yankees. 

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

Im not feeling Yankee fans either, but at least they are not fairweather...there is nothing worse.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

agreed

Im not feeling Yankee fans either, but at least they are not fairweather...there is nothing worse.

Every team has fairweather fans but the older, traditional teams will have less ........ but that wasn't a shot at Rays fans, was it? You're the one saying that the "games are empty", right?

Archived