• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

David Price Update.

Matt

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  883
  • Days Won:  0

It's worked out pretty well for Joba Chamberlin.

you sure about that?  Joba is on his way to see Dr Andrews which almost always means tommy john.  im not saying having him in the bullpen then as a starter caused that but it didnt help.

i wouldnt mind seeing price out of the bullpen to finish out this year but next year from the time camp opens he will be in there as a SP. 

That's exactly what I want to see with Price unless one of our starters gets hurt or seriously falters. 

I just read that about Joba.  Hate to see a young kid going to visit Dr. Andrews, even if he plays for the stankees.

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  873

you sure about that?  Joba is on his way to see Dr Andrews which almost always means tommy john.  im not saying having him in the bullpen then as a starter caused that but it didnt help.

i wouldnt mind seeing price out of the bullpen to finish out this year but next year from the time camp opens he will be in there as a SP. 

That's exactly what I want to see with Price unless one of our starters gets hurt or seriously falters. 

I just read that about Joba.  Hate to see a young kid going to visit Dr. Andrews, even if he plays for the stankees.

Bad karma for them because they overpay their players.

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

Joba came up with the Yankee system...he gets paid $390K.  You are truely a moron.

funny thing is if ANYONE cared about the rays they would do the same thing.  but noone does so they cant.  Jealousy is an ugly trait

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Even if more people cared they still couldn't keep up with the spending of the Yankees.

Even if more people cared they still couldn't keep up with the spending of the Yankees.

true...but the could buy some big players, instead of letting them all go because their attendance is so bad .. i blame it on the fans over the organization.

u have a 1st place team and the game is empty.  I dont get it...

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,704
  • Days Won:  424

true...but the could buy some big players, instead of letting them all go because their attendance is so bad .. i blame it on the fans over the organization.

Empty?

Empty?

Yea empty....like i was given free tix in section 307 and sat lower level 1B line no problem.  1st place?

• Content Count:  883

There was 27k there today for a Wednesday matinee game.  I would say that is a **** good turnout.  You must have gone on an unusually slow day. 

• Content Count:  873

Joba came up with the Yankee system...he gets paid $390K.  You are truely a moron.

funny thing is if ANYONE cared about the rays they would do the same thing.  but noone does so they cant.  Jealousy is an ugly trait

Why would the rays be jealous of the yankees?

Why would the rays be jealous of the yankees?

uuuuuuuuuuummmm how about because of all their world titles.  maybe thats a reason everyone is jealous of the yankees, hence why they are hated .

no one hates the rays for a reason....you understand why right?  probably not

Archived