• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

OL Brandon Washington opening things back up

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

That's a headline on Scout.

Washington, a Miami signee who we offered, was supposed to enroll in prep school, but he just got what he thinks is an acceptable score to qualify. If true, I'd love for him to join his NW teammate Quavon Taylor at USF.

http://miami.scout.com/a.z?s=13&p=8&c=1&nid=2742255

Brandon Washington said his ACT score that he got Friday (21) -- combined with a 2.8 GPA -- is enough for him to qualify for UM, but he still must go through the NCAA Clearinghouse.

http://www.miamiherald.com/sports/story/610812.html

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Would love to land him but I think if miami still really wants him he'll go there.  Gotta remember the people around him and his teammates will push for him to stay a cane. 

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Would love to land him but I think if miami still really wants him he'll go there.  Gotta remember the people around him and his teammates will push for him to stay a cane. 

Maybe if they want him to grey shirt and enroll in the spring, then that could push him to someone else. I'm not a premium member, so I don't know exactly why he is opening up his recruitment.

• Content Count:  4,016
  • Days Won:  0

yeah but remember they had a numbers game already.  They signed something gaudy like 34 kids, and can only take 25, so it will be interesting to see if they have room.  And if they do not what will Washington do?  For him USF might be the only major school in the SE that offered him who might still have room for a schollie athlete to come in this fall.

I don't know anything about it, but just throwing a theory out.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

yeah but remember they had a numbers game already.  They signed something gaudy like 34 kids, and can only take 25, so it will be interesting to see if they have room.  And if they do not what will Washington do?  For him USF might be the only major school in the SE that offered him who might still have room for a schollie athlete to come in this fall.

I hope so because it would be a huge boost to get him. 

• Content Count:  8,044
  • Days Won:  9

I hope so because it would be a huge boost to get him. 

This could help solidify one our of biggest holes.  Let's hope something good happens.

Archived