• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

TV/House Project

Orlando Bull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

now that is a nice clean install

• Content Count:  5,900
  • Days Won:  5

Yeah, I think I saw that one, and found a place to buy it, but it was like $10k. Thats a little rich for my blood, and I don't think there is that much to it. Of course, this one drops from the ceiling and then flips, but I think the dropping part is unnecessary for my application.

I would attempt to match the ceiling texture on the back so that it all looks like it belongs there.

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

Yeah, I think I saw that one, and found a place to buy it, but it was like $10k. Thats a little rich for my blood, and I don't think there is that much to it. Of course, this one drops from the ceiling and then flips, but I think the dropping part is unnecessary for my application.

I would attempt to match the ceiling texture on the back so that it all looks like it belongs there.

I'm sure one can be made for a lot less than what the, "pre-packaged" one goes for.

• Content Count:  7,379
  • Days Won:  3

The First Annual USF Orlando Engineering Block Party.

I'm up for that too!  Although I will be little help with this type of engineering since I am a Systems Engineer.  I can help with the beer though.  :coldone

Well you could tell them to turn it off, unplug it, and then re-plug it back in and turn it back on :)

• Content Count:  645
  • Days Won:  0

The First Annual USF Orlando Engineering Block Party.

I'm up for that too!  Although I will be little help with this type of engineering since I am a Systems Engineer.  I can help with the beer though.  :coldone

Well you could tell them to turn it off, unplug it, and then re-plug it back in and turn it back on :)

So true!!!

Archived