• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

It's amazing

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  32
  • Content Count:  919
  • Days Won:  0

I still say we go 7-4 this year.  But PLEASE run the ball more!

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

Bien, not to argue with you because clearly you have more knowlege about the Bulls then myself but didn't Omar have to go the Juco route ?  Also, I have only seen Andre Hall play twice but he looks to me to be a guy that can lead this team. Shouldn't he get more touches ?

• Topic Count:  721
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

We're not calling for people to be fired. How about make a switch on O. Our linemen held USC down on offense. I would've loved to see us run power against power out there. I believe in Fry and his boys... that could've made a huge difference.

Guest wildrover

Bien, who are you to call anyone insensible, you after all are the one who said we played down to fool or not give away our playbook to SC.  In hindsight I'm sure you can see how dumb that may have sounded but at the time when people were criticizing our O you were all over them saying the poor performance against TT was part of the plan.  And now your on here saying that people who are cirtizing the coaching and the O are being insensible?  

C'mon, take off the green and gold glasses, that team not only hasn't improved, they have taken steps back.  At least the O has, and the fact they insist on sticking with a scheme that has made no improvement in over a season should tell you something, why its not, I don't know, cause its telling the rest of us something.

• Topic Count:  96
  • Content Count:  4,501

The one thing that doesn't add up to me is that our offensive line could be that good and yet we score no points or even move the ball.  2+2=5.  

• Topic Count:  999
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

We have a game in two days against last year's conference champ and we're still talking about the Carolina game.

Last years champ was Southern Miss not TCU