• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Lot 6

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,158
  • Days Won:  0

I was told there is a place roped off where you can throw a football.  That's the only reason I got a parking pass. 

There is, it's called the BullsZone and it's located in lot 6D.  You can also see the live pregame show and many other activiites.

Eric

• Content Count:  486

I was told there is a place roped off where you can throw a football.  That's the only reason I got a parking pass. 

There is, it's called the BullsZone and it's located in lot 6D.  You can also see the live pregame show and many other activiites.

Eric

Wow at least I am close to this!  ;)

happy_man.jpg

• Content Count:  2,052

Join us,(The Bulls Tailgating Association), in the mall lot this year. Lot's of things planned, great food, great time. Look for us hosting a live band this homecoming game. See you all there.    Reaper

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,650
  • Days Won:  424

Eric

Those that are new to 6 and 6d need to check out that area .... especially with the kids. In the past they've had face painting, handed out green and gold beads, free ice cream sundaes, etc  .... of course, if they're no longer planning to do any of those things this year .................... nevermind.

• Content Count:  80

I"m in lot 6 typically under the trees.  I love it there.  Just enough of a walk to finish 2 beers before I get to the gate.  I got my tickies piggybacked on my pops tickets like 3 years ago, so I didn't have to do that donation deal.

Archived