• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

"How far off is it?" Mike Hobbie

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  4
  • Content Count:  13
  • Days Won:  0

About as far as it (you) could possibly be my friend.

And while adjustments will be made, the staff won't stray from the Bulls' no-huddle spread offense, according to Hobbie.

"You can make changes," Hobbie said, "but usually it's counter-productive to start making wholesale changes. You look at what you do wrong and ask yourself, "How far off is it?' You go through a whole year of deciding the overall scheme and you invest a lot into it, so you're not just going to chuck it.

"It may be that you might be asking the guys to do too much and they're making too many mistakes." Leavitt seems willing to try anything.

http://www.sptimes.com/2004/09/22/Sports/Gator_goes_from_graff.shtml

Huh?! He seems willing to try anything? He hasn't tried anything but blaming the players and making changes there. How about re-evaluating the system and the coordinator? Oh, I guess that not just 'anything.'

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  114
  • Content Count:  2,052

He HAS HAD a whole year to work on the offense. BUT WHAT CHANGES AND ADJUSTMENTS WERE MADE FROM LAST YEAR? none that this fan can see!!!.

Any good OC worth his salt CAN and WILL make adjustments. The players take and work with what is given. So far, the only given is rhetoric!   The Reaper

• Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3

he is in outer space...no one is looking at the talent they do have.  look at what the the regruiting  people they recruited for and positions...Leavitt is one way man!  that is why he is in this position! >:(

• Topic Count:  10
  • Content Count:  226

How about trying a new OC!

• Topic Count:  1
  • Content Count:  80

What exactly did he invest a whole year deciding?  It's exactly the same as last year.

I'll wait until after Saturday before I really start to berate the coaching staff, but it sounds like we are in for more of the same poor offensive scheme.

• Topic Count:  724
  • Content Count:  10,219

earth to hobbie the O sucked last year it suckes this year, what have you done about it!

and YES chuck the system if you get no results, i don't care if you invested a billion  bucks in it!

it ain't working!

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  618

we will never win a championship with CJL, mark my words. I like the guy and have a lot of respect for him, but it's coming time to move on.