• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Women Drivers...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TrOQP2wamVU&feature=related

I can't stand Danica Patrick.  She is a mediocre driver who only got where she was because she is a woman.  She is taking up a spot that a better-qualified driver (man or woman) could be taking up.

• Content Count:  19,229

You are WAY off.  She certainly is NOT medicocre... Milka Duno would be considered mediocre... but Danica HAS won an indy car event.  She might not be in Dario or Wheldon's class, but she is in the next level right after the top guys.

Duno is always a bottom tier racer.  She is good enough to play with the big boys, so give her credit, but she isn't in Danica's class, by a long shot.

• Content Count:  873
  • Days Won:  0

It doesn't matter if she's mediocre or not.  She's made the sport more popular and therefore more money. 

• Content Count:  9,038

Of course she made the sport more money.  She is a novelty, and played out as such.

Don't even tell me that there aren't 20 male drivers that are better than her and would be more deserving of her spot.

I believe that her little spat shown above was just as much about "another woman" being on her turf as it was bad driving.

I am telling exactly that... there aren't 20 male drivers better.  If there are, how come only a small handful of people have won races, including Danica?

What is the qualification to be a good racer... isn't it to win?  why can't all these "better" racers (in your eyes) beat her?   

Because she's better.

Prove me wrong...

list the 20 racers better in the Indy series?

• Content Count:  23,185
  • Days Won:  65

If you have a problem with Danica, why did you title the thread, "Women Drivers"?  Are you upset becasue she's a woman?

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I would have sex with both of these women then have a mighty bowl of corn pops. 

• Content Count:  2,569

I think Danica is a good driver.  Not sure if there are other drivers that are better and don't get a shot b/c she is a woman and therefore a novelty/money maker in racing or not.  I do, however, agree with some of the other drivers who say that she has an advantage in that she is much lighter than most if not all of the other drivers.  This has to have an effect on acceleration and speed as these Indy cars are so light that I would think even a difference of 20 or 30 lbs of driver weight would make a big difference.  Now if we were talking about NASCAR cars, it wouldn't have as much of an impact as the cars are much heavier and you see a much larger range of driver sizes.

I agree with this, however I would go with Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

I think Danica is a good driver.  Not sure if there are other drivers that are better and don't get a shot b/c she is a woman and therefore a novelty/money maker in racing or not.  I do, however, agree with some of the other drivers who say that she has an advantage in that she is much lighter than most if not all of the other drivers.  This has to have an effect on acceleration and speed as these Indy cars are so light that I would think even a difference of 20 or 30 lbs of driver weight would make a big difference.  Now if we were talking about NASCAR cars, it wouldn't have as much of an impact as the cars are much heavier and you see a much larger range of driver sizes.

I agree with this, however I would go with Cinnamon Toast Crunch.

I don't agree about the weight difference being an advantage... if it was, all the racers would be the size of jockeys.

If the current batch of racers thought losing 20 lbs would be an advantage, they'd lose it.

Archived