• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Same old DEVIL RAYS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  873
  • Days Won:  0

this guy is a ******* idiot. singabull do you even watch baseball or know anything of the sport? the rays are back in first with the second half of the season underway. sounds like your a bandwagon fan.

Been going to Rays games the past 7 years.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,511
  • Days Won:  422

this guy is a ******* idiot. singabull do you even watch baseball or know anything of the sport? the rays are back in first with the second half of the season underway. sounds like your a bandwagon fan.

Please, there is no need to respond to Miami fans when they crack about bandwagon fans...

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,454
  • Days Won:  13

Please, there is no need to respond to Miami fans when they crack about bandwagon fans...

;)

• Content Count:  856
  • Days Won:  2

What a terrible waste.  Why did I even get my hopes up on this team?  No signs of change, same crap over and over.  Congrats yanks and red sux, you make the playoffs yet again (how boring I might add).

sounds like you were born with one too few chromosomes.  stop talking and replace your drool cup.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

What a terrible waste.  Why did I even get my hopes up on this team?  No signs of change, same crap over and over.  Congrats yanks and red sux, you make the playoffs yet again (how boring I might add).

sounds like you were born with one too few chromosomes.  stop talking and replace your drool cup.

Singabull has very funny retardation, great success!

• Content Count:  856

Singabull has very funny retardation, great success!

touche' sasha.

• Content Count:  3,084

Singabull is a little over the top but he reminds me of myself when i used to watch usf college basketball with mccullum at the helm. 

The difference is, my complaining was warranted.  We were in last place and never had a full roster. 

He doesnt like losing and exploits the weakenesses of the team at a nauseum.  What he screams at the TV he posts on here.  He instantly went from my **** list to my enjoyable poster list. 

Anytime you want to come to NY singabull holla at me, i'll hook you up with some sweaty italian women with hairy upper lips for Im sure that what you have stereotyped all NY women look like.  ;)

• Content Count:  4,738

Singabull is a little over the top but he reminds me of myself when i used to watch usf college basketball with mccullum at the helm. 

The difference is, my complaining was warranted.  We were in last place and never had a full roster. 

He doesnt like losing and exploits the weakenesses of the team at a nauseum.  What he screams at the TV he posts on here.  He instantly went from my **** list to my enjoyable poster list. 

Anytime you want to come to NY singabull holla at me, i'll hook you up with some sweaty italian women with hairy upper lips for Im sure that what you have stereotyped all NY women look like.  ;)

I thought those were New Jersey women?

• Content Count:  873

Anytime you want to come to NY singabull holla at me, i'll hook you up with some sweaty italian women with hairy upper lips for Im sure that what you have stereotyped all NY women look like.   ;)

No thanks, not interested in your mother.

• Content Count:  3,084

Anytime you want to come to NY singabull holla at me, i'll hook you up with some sweaty italian women with hairy upper lips for Im sure that what you have stereotyped all NY women look like.   ;)

No thanks, not interested in your mother.

Same thing i said to your Mom driving on Nebraska Avenue at 3:30 am last night.  Looking so puuurty in her jean shorts, wrinkled burnt up skin, smoking a Kool, fake dirty nails, big fried blonde hair, leopard print shirt, with black and blues all over her legs, some kind of herpe on her face, a crack pipe and her flourescent blue Florida hat.  I love the natives. 

Archived