• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The uconn game was pure bs!

Guest BasketBull.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  4,016
  • Days Won:  0

And yet they are 2-1 against us since we joined the Big East, and both times screwing our season.  We better learn to play up there.

Both times the coach or offensive coordinator called a special play on the goal line when we were going in for the winning score.

There must be something in the water that slowly builds up until late in the game when it makes them call a freaking "trick" play.

Sure, each time USF should not have had to rely on that to win... there were clearly other issues in both games.

[rant]

BUT WHEN WE ARE DRIVING FOR THE GAME WINNING TOUCHDOWN WHY THE HELL CAN'T YOU JUST KEEP DOING WHAT HAS BEEN WORKING ? ! ? ! ? ! AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHH ! ! ! !

[/rant]

They did Jim....remember the phantom holding call that dropped Ford's TD?  Remember Grothe's ill-advised int?  Remember Cedric Hill's drop in the end zone?  I don't think it was quite the same as 2005 when we struggled to move the ball and the one time we got inside the five we made some bone head calls to screw it.  The bootleg was a bad call, but all around that call there was about 5-6 goalline plays where the players didn't execute on sure TD's!

• Content Count:  3,594
  • Days Won:  3

I think having UCONN on Senior Night is a great idea.  Maybe they'll make the same jackass move and storm the field during the ceremony like Loserville did.

However, I am more interested in the game right before them...................

• Content Count:  291
  • Days Won:  0

UCONN as a team disgusts me. I dislike them because they are so bad, yet got so much praise. As a team they were untalented and didn't deserve half the wins they got. They got 2 free wins in UL and Temple. The Temple game makes me sick thinking about it. Taking away a sure 30000000% touchdown with video evidence, and giving them the Win. I hope we drop 50+ like we did to the Cards. Terrible team.

what arrogance!

they are so bad?

usf lost to them

do you know how foolish you sound?

They won because we played horrible, not because they were the better team. In all our losses we played horrible, yet still had the chance to win in the final minute in all 3. A team can't always compete at 100%, they are always bound to have an off day like we did, doesn't mean they were the superior team.

And to the guy who said they have a good defense. If we played the OOC schedule they did, we would look like the Steel Curtain. Their numbers were good because of the poor competition they played.

And yet they are 2-1 against us since we joined the Big East, and both times screwing our season.  We better learn to play up there.

Both times the coach or offensive coordinator called a special play on the goal line when we were going in for the winning score.

There must be something in the water that slowly builds up until late in the game when it makes them call a freaking "trick" play.

Sure, each time USF should not have had to rely on that to win... there were clearly other issues in both games.

[rant]

BUT WHEN WE ARE DRIVING FOR THE GAME WINNING TOUCHDOWN WHY THE HELL CAN'T YOU JUST KEEP DOING WHAT HAS BEEN WORKING ? ! ? ! ? ! AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHH ! ! ! !

[/rant]

They did Jim....remember the phantom holding call that dropped Ford's TD?  Remember Grothe's ill-advised int?  Remember Cedric Hill's drop in the end zone?  I don't think it was quite the same as 2005 when we struggled to move the ball and the one time we got inside the five we made some bone head calls to screw it.  The bootleg was a bad call, but all around that call there was about 5-6 goalline plays where the players didn't execute on sure TD's!

Sure, Bien.  I know USF had a lot of other chances in '07 to win... football games are never about one single play... but that mini-bone-bootleg play sticks in my mind the biggest.

Archived