• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

The uconn game was pure bs!

Guest BasketBull.

Guest BasketBull.

>:(  I WANT THOSE BASTAGES ON A PLATTER!  >:(

...yeah, I just watched the DVD.

We did everything to give that game away.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  291
  • Days Won:  0

UCONN as a team disgusts me. I dislike them because they are so bad, yet got so much praise. As a team they were untalented and didn't deserve half the wins they got. They got 2 free wins in UL and Temple. The Temple game makes me sick thinking about it. Taking away a sure 30000000% touchdown with video evidence, and giving them the Win. I hope we drop 50+ like we did to the Cards. Terrible team.

• Content Count:  919

UConn is not a terrible team.  They were lucky last year, and probably won't be so fortunate this year. 

They play good Defense, run the football, don't turn it over, and do enough to win.  They seem to get the most out of their talent.  I don't like them, but I do respect them. 

• Content Count:  7,993
  • Days Won:  21

And yet they are 2-1 against us since we joined the Big East, and both times screwing our season.  We better learn to play up there.

And yet they are 2-1 against us since we joined the Big East, and both times screwing our season.  We better learn to play up there.

Both times the coach or offensive coordinator called a special play on the goal line when we were going in for the winning score.

There must be something in the water that slowly builds up until late in the game when it makes them call a freaking "trick" play.

Sure, each time USF should not have had to rely on that to win... there were clearly other issues in both games.

[rant]

BUT WHEN WE ARE DRIVING FOR THE GAME WINNING TOUCHDOWN WHY THE HELL CAN'T YOU JUST KEEP DOING WHAT HAS BEEN WORKING ? ! ? ! ? ! AAAARRRRGGGGGHHHH ! ! ! !

[/rant]

• Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

UCONN as a team disgusts me. I dislike them because they are so bad, yet got so much praise. As a team they were untalented and didn't deserve half the wins they got. They got 2 free wins in UL and Temple. The Temple game makes me sick thinking about it. Taking away a sure 30000000% touchdown with video evidence, and giving them the Win. I hope we drop 50+ like we did to the Cards. Terrible team.

what arrogance!

they are so bad?

usf lost to them

do you know how foolish you sound?

• Content Count:  66,073
  • Days Won:  172

that is because they are talented and well coached

it is classic sour grapes to suggest otherwise

usf cant get it done against them

• Content Count:  1,524
  • Days Won:  1

Smazza, Im still trying to figure out if you are a USF fan or not. All of your post are against USF and always support another team.

Guest BasketBull.

Costa, let me introduce you to my friend, the ignore button...

I just watched the game last night: We shot ourselves in the foot all game long. Horrible!

We've got to cure our road woes if we are going to have a great year.

• Content Count:  292

yep if only our wr's could catch the ball and grothe didnt do that gawd awful 4th down play

Archived