• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Kevin Garnett's reaction after finals win was...

Kevin Garnett's reaction after finals win was...  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,574
  • Days Won:  0

I've been living in Boston for almost a year now and it's hard not being a fan.  Pro sports are different here... the support and passion is incredible.

Have you seen a Red Sox or a Celtics AWAY game?  It doesn't matter where they play... they will follow them.  The Atlanta Hawks series comes to mind.  I remember catching a flight to Tampa for a USF game and I almost saw the exact same faces on the way back (they were all Red Sox fans flying down to watch a baseball game/series!).

Tampa and Miami fans don't even compare... and I'm a Miami fan.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  760

^New York is better  ;D

If you convert over to a Boston fan, I may consider not speaking to you  ;)

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

All the hatred for boston fans just makes it that much more sweet! ;D

Well Boston fans havent won titles since 1918 in baseball (1918, so fun to say) and 1986 until recently.  We dont count the Patriots because Boston doesnt have a football team, talk about a big time city.  ::)

So when you win, the idiots (like KG) dont know how to act.  They never been there before. 

As a New Yorker we win titles all the time so we are a little more humbling.  Like for instance for the 2 week up until the superbowl I had this obnoxious Pats fan talk **** about how the Giants already lost the superbowl.  Bought the 19-0 t-shirts and when they lost I just smiled at him.  The only time this Jets fan was happy to see the Giants win a SB.  I have a shirt that say 18 and ONE GIANT LOSS.  Best shirt I own and im not even a Giants fan. 

For you non northeasterners.  I know people from Boston will talk to Floridians like where you are from is small and you dont have real fans blah blah blah.  To put it in prespective that how New Yorkers look at Boston.  Boston is about the size of Brooklyn.  Which is 1 of the 5 boroughs of NY. 

The Yankees won 26 world series, NY Giants (baseball) 5 WS, Mets 2 WS (1986 vs the Sox), and Brooklyn Dodgers have won 1.  The Sox won like 5 when our great, great , great grandfathers were still twinkles in out even greater grandfathers eyes and 2 recent ones. 

NY baseball has won more baseball titles than Bosotn has as a whole city in every sport, even witht he Celts with 17.  Because after that its pretty much none. 

I find it funny when my idiot boston fans call boston titles town.  You guys cant even sniff NYs underwear. 

Should I list the Football Giants, Jets, Islanders, Rangers and Knicks titles too, to really put the argument to bed?

Go home Boston fans, go home.  :end rant: 

Sorry Velcro. 

and where does KG and Ray Allen go when they get home?  New York City to do Letterman.  I wonder when a New York team wins if they ever see Boston in the off season?  I would say maybe if they were from there originally, but New England doesnt produce any professional athletes. 

Can you tell I dont like Boston?

• Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

I'm loving it... keep it coming arimart

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Watching him go off was completely ridiculous to me. I understand the crying and the emoitions, but this guy went apeshit cursing up a storm and yelling about god knows what cause i sure couldnt understand him. I found it funny really, but not the way a champion should act. Hopefully he's not like this after he wins another one cause I guess the reaction for the long awaited first one can slide.

Opinions...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=PBt7jzeYhZA

he has always been a bit unstable

• Content Count:  760

and where does KG and Ray Allen go when they get home?  New York City to do Letterman.  I wonder when a New York team wins if they ever see Boston in the off season?  I would say maybe if they were from there originally, but New England doesnt produce any professional athletes. 

Can you tell I dont like Boston?

You might be my new favorite person on this board for the mere fact that I found someone who equally hates boston.

• Content Count:  883

I hate NY and Boston equally.  Thought I would **** on your guys little lovefest just to be a ****. ;D  Nothing personal.  LOL

I'm loving it... keep it coming arimart

Ok

The "New England" Patriots.  Ill call you when the Jets and Giants change their names to the "Tri-state" Jets and Giants.  Boston has no pull.

Jets and Giants play in NJ and we give them no part of the teams.  Learn from the best, Beat-town. 

Velcro you know we go way back and im just hating, but you should know Boston is 2nd rate to Gotham  ;)

JPMVP, stick around it will only get better. 

Archived