• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Kevin Garnett's reaction after finals win was...

Kevin Garnett's reaction after finals win was...  

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

and who put you on to nbadraft.net?

if you are asking me... certainly not you...  i've known about that site long before any of your "3" arrived on the board... at least under your prior batch of names. 

Keep up the hating...  at least you have a reason... being a NY fan...  everyone else's hating is misguided (like a UCF fan trying to start a rivalry  with USF when we really don't care :P)

• Content Count:  760
  • Days Won:  0

Good Point. Atleast you understand the hating. Its been like that for years. Hopefully soon the tide will turn back to where it belongs.

I think it is a tremendous subplot to this MLB season... Tampa Bay developing a real identity other than doormat.  I honestly did not see it coming.  I knew you guys had good talent across the board... but shedding the doormat mentality was something I didn't think would happen so quickly.  It is quite impressive.  This is the first season ever that I have rooted for Tampa to lose games (other than head to head with the sox)... and that is a direct attribute to standings.  I still would root for Tampa to win against the yanks, but other than that... I do feel you guys breathing down our necks... and it is strange.  I expect every year to see Baltimore and Toronto make a push early, and then collapse... and when I saw tampa make the early hot start, i thought the same thing would happen... but I was definitely wrong (i'm wrong alot, but most the time i don't get surprised by my wrongness).

So in summary... I won't mind if you go on a 20 game losing streak as long as you follow it up by sweeping the yankees  ;)

• Content Count:  873

I've been living in Boston for almost a year now and it's hard not being a fan.  Pro sports are different here... the support and passion is incredible.

Have you seen a Red Sox or a Celtics AWAY game?  It doesn't matter where they play... they will follow them.  The Atlanta Hawks series comes to mind.  I remember catching a flight to Tampa for a USF game and I almost saw the exact same faces on the way back (they were all Red Sox fans flying down to watch a baseball game/series!).

Tampa and Miami fans don't even compare... and I'm a Miami fan.

That's because there's nothing to do in crappy Boston except freeze and watch sports.

• Content Count:  873

I think it is a tremendous subplot to this MLB season... Tampa Bay developing a real identity other than doormat.   I honestly did not see it coming.  I knew you guys had good talent across the board... but shedding the doormat mentality was something I didn't think would happen so quickly.  It is quite impressive.  This is the first season ever that I have rooted for Tampa to lose games (other than head to head with the sox)... and that is a direct attribute to standings.  I still would root for Tampa to win against the yanks, but other than that... I do feel you guys breathing down our necks... and it is strange.  I expect every year to see Baltimore and Toronto make a push early, and then collapse... and when I saw tampa make the early hot start, i thought the same thing would happen... but I was definitely wrong (i'm wrong alot, but most the time i don't get surprised by my wrongness).

So in summary... I won't mind if you go on a 20 game losing streak as long as you follow it up by sweeping the yankees  ;)

If you root for the Rays to lose and you live in Tampa, you're a piece of trash.

I live in tampa due to my allegience to USF and the job I found while I was in college and still work at to this date.

Being a USF fan living in tampa does not require one to be a Rays fan.  Only a complete loser would think such ;D

Rays SUCK!  :D :D :D

I've been living in Boston for almost a year now and it's hard not being a fan.  Pro sports are different here... the support and passion is incredible.

Have you seen a Red Sox or a Celtics AWAY game?  It doesn't matter where they play... they will follow them.  The Atlanta Hawks series comes to mind.  I remember catching a flight to Tampa for a USF game and I almost saw the exact same faces on the way back (they were all Red Sox fans flying down to watch a baseball game/series!).

That's because there's nothing to do in crappy Boston except freeze and watch sports.

Compared to sweating and watching crappy sports, that ain't so bad  ;)

• Content Count:  3,574

Plenty of things to do.. during all 4 seasons (real seasons).  Skiing in the winter, beach at the Cape during the summers, entertainment in the City all year long... and oh, watching championship teams kick a$$.

Even the Bruins went to the playoffs and the NE Revolution are great.

;)  At least we can agree on one thing... USF kicks a$$.

• Content Count:  3,574

And btw, I was rooting for the NY Giants during the super bowl.  If the Patriots would have lost a game during the regular season, then I would have been rooting for them.

- '72 Fins :)

Archived