• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Suggestions for Atlanta?

JerseyBull06

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

You're in luck - Virginia Highlands Fest is this weekend.  It is a large scale outdoor festival in Virgina Highlands with Art, food, drinks, music etc.  Great for people watching etc.  Just google the Virginia Highlands neighborhood to get the details.  I'll be there! 

Varsity is great if you don't mind spending a large part of your day in the restroom.  Much betteroptions ot there but Depends what kind of food you're into and where you're staying.  For some exotic Vietnamese Pho/Korean Bar-b-Que/Malaysian cuisine cruise up Buford hwy, hit Asian Square.  There are a ton of over-priced trendy places in midtown/Buckhead. For a real experience hit "Fogo De Chao".  Gaucho style dining, all you can eat but comes with a hefty price tag $50.00/person.

"World of Coke" has just been re-done and is supposedly much better than it used to be.  I went when I first moved here and it was horrible.  Then again, how much fun can a soft drink be?

The new Aquarium is the largest in the world.  It's not exactly Sea World but not a bad way to spend a day.

Every Sunday during the summer there is a free concert at "Park Tavern" in Piedmont Park, the Central Park of Atlanta.  This is a great time and within walking distance of midtown/Downtown/VA Highlands.  Get the Sangria.

If I were you I'd definetly Highlands fest on Sat and Sun and go from there. 

• Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  0

Lol MARTA, bunch of people came up with an alternate meaning of what that means.

• Content Count:  7,379
  • Days Won:  3

Lol MARTA, bunch of people came up with an alternate meaning of what that means.

The safe one:

Moving

Atlantans

Rapidly

Through out

Area

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815

wanted to thank everyone for their suggestions! didn't really get to do much as the people I was with have been there alot so weren't up for touristy stuff and we went to the Braves games both days. Cool city and I hope I get a chance to go again with some cooler weather and more time to explore...especially Stone Mountain which we didn't go to.

I probably pissed locals off as I referred to the MARTA as the Metro quite often.

• Content Count:  3,084
  • Days Won:  2

I heard from a song that club One tweezy is off the heazy.  try it out

• Content Count:  3,809
  • Days Won:  4

One tweezy closed down.  Although it's true that our parties don't stop till 6 in the mownin'.

• Content Count:  2,118

The safe one:

Moving

Atlantans

Rapidly

Through out

Area

yeah except replacing atlantans with another word, i was up in atlanta saturday while coming back from Blue Ridge, Ga. great times

Archived