• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

MARLINS SWEEP DBACKS

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

We have almost the same record and our attendance isn't great but it's a lot better than the fish's attendance.

You should be drawing a lot more fans with your "2 rings" but your fans suck so much they still don't come.  They Rays have been the worst team in MLB the past 10 years.  People aren't gonna fill the trop over night.  But we did have 30 K on saturday, what do the fish usually have for saturdays? 112?

Attendence smack is weak since it has nothing to do with the game on the field.  People don't go back and look at attendance records they look at rings, you sound like a UCF fan. 

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,587
  • Days Won:  423

After being the laughing stock of the league(just like every other Tampa team that starts in the pros) you get to 1st place for a week or so during the regular season and you think you have the right to smack the Marlins!!!

I have the right to smack the Marlins any time I **** well please ....... it just makes more sense to do it when the Rays are the best team in baseball.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,471
  • Days Won:  13

After being the laughing stock of the league(just like every other Tampa team that starts in the pros) you get to 1st place for a week or so during the regular season and you think you have the right to smack the Marlins!!!

I have the right to smack the Marlins any time I **** well please ....... it just makes more sense to do it when the Rays are the best team in baseball.

after they lose tonight that streak will belong to the marlins

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,587
  • Days Won:  423

after they lose tonight that streak will belong to the marlins

Or not ...

Archived