• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

MARLINS SWEEP DBACKS

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  17,471
  • Days Won:  13

ill be there to see the rays sweep the fish

never happen

never say never.

the fish are gonna get swept by the giants this weekend

Drugs are bad

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  883
  • Days Won:  0

never happen

never say never.

Drugs are bad

Drugs are good and the Rays are even better!  LOL  But seriously, I'm gonna go to at least one of the games.  I was leaning towards Friday, but Saturday would be good too.  Sunday games are too early for this guy.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I'm working on snagging some tix for the Rays/Marlins game at the Trop on June 15th. Gotta catch my Fish while they're in town. Who else is going to get tickets to this series?

I plan on going to atleast 2 of the 3. Def the Sunday game. We should get a group to sit together

im planning on making it there for atleast one of the games, im down for a bullpenners marlins section. 

• Content Count:  873

woohoo

No one really cares except for the dozens of marlin fans

never happen

never say never.

Drugs are bad

Drugs are good and the Rays are even better!  LOL  But seriously, I'm gonna go to at least one of the games.  I was leaning towards Friday, but Saturday would be good too.  Sunday games are too early for this guy.

im down for friday as saturday will be nearly impossible for me to get off work. 

• Content Count:  2,726

woohoo

Yea, us Marlins fans are the only ones in the state with TWO World Series Championships, too.  Why don't you STFU!!!

You know...you little devil rays fans are funny.  After being the laughing stock of the league(just like every other Tampa team that starts in the pros) you get to 1st place for a week or so during the regular season and you think you have the right to smack the Marlins!!! The Flagship Baseball team of the State of Florida.  I'm sorry...but the Marlins swept your little devil rays team last season and will probably do it again.  BTW...the Marlins are also in FIRST PLACE.  In the NATIONAL LEAGUE...the REAL MANS LEAGUE.  Where everyone PLAYS!!!

GO MARLINS!!!  1997/2003 World Series Champs!!!

GO BULLS!!!

woohoo

Yea, us Marlins fans are the only ones in the state with TWO World Series Championships, too.  Why don't you STFU!!!

You know...you little devil rays fans are funny.  After being the laughing stock of the league(just like every other Tampa team that starts in the pros) you get to 1st place for a week or so during the regular season and you think you have the right to smack the Marlins!!! The Flagship Baseball team of the State of Florida.  I'm sorry...but the Marlins swept your little devil rays team last season and will probably do it again.  BTW...the Marlins are also in FIRST PLACE.  In the NATIONAL LEAGUE...the REAL MANS LEAGUE.  Where everyone PLAYS!!!

GO BULLS!!!

Yeah, 2 world series and you still draw puny crowds.  And if you actually think the national league is better than the AL, you're on crack.  Try playing in the same division as the yankees and red sox every year.  Instead, you get the nl east - braves (decent), mets (had a few good years), phillies (a joke), nationals (worse than the rays).

And your whole thing about the dh doesn't hold ground.  The rays pitchers are good hitters.  Look at them in interleague play, they hit as well as NL pitchers, if not better.

Enjoy your temporary success with streaky hitting.  Your pitching isn't good enough to make the playoffs. 

Go have a party with your 72 marlins fans. 

• Content Count:  2,726

woohoo

GO BULLS!!!

Yeah, 2 world series and you still draw puny crowds.  And if you actually think the national league is better than the AL, you're on crack.  Try playing in the same division as the yankees and red sox every year.  Instead, you get the nl east - braves (decent), mets (had a few good years), phillies (a joke), nationals (worse than the rays).

And your whole thing about the dh doesn't hold ground.  The rays pitchers are good hitters.  Look at them in interleague play, they hit as well as NL pitchers, if not better.

Enjoy your temporary success with streaky hitting.  Your pitching isn't good enough to make the playoffs. 

Go have a party with your 72 marlins fans. 

Haha...Rays fans talking about puny crowds. lol  You know what...i will have a party.  I'll take the TWO WS trophies with me.  lol

Please...save the crowd speak.  Now you're just beginning to sound like a UCiFer.  lol

Because we all know that the Rays have a hard time bringing in the fans.  lol

GO MARLINS!!!

GO BULLS!!!

ROFL at rays fans acting like they pack the house every night.  The rays have attendance issues as well and attendance smack is weak. It's what fans turn to when they have nothing to say about the on the field product. 

We have almost the same record and our attendance isn't great but it's a lot better than the fish's attendance.

You should be drawing a lot more fans with your "2 rings" but your fans suck so much they still don't come.  They Rays have been the worst team in MLB the past 10 years.  People aren't gonna fill the trop over night.  But we did have 30 K on saturday, what do the fish usually have for saturdays? 112?

Archived