• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Missing Cat

pioneerb

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  771
  • Days Won:  0

I <3 kitties.  I sincerely hope that the cat comes back.  If not then I hope you feel really, really bad about it.

P.S. I have 2 cats and 2 dogs...I am not ghey...

I dunno... your screen name seems to say otherwise.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,297
  • Days Won:  0

I <3 kitties.  I sincerely hope that the cat comes back.  If not then I hope you feel really, really bad about it.

P.S. I have 2 cats and 2 dogs...I am not ghey...

I dunno... your screen name seems to say otherwise.

Our cat one day went psyco and started peeing outside the litter box.  Change the type of litter you use and get a product called 'Cat Attract'.  It's like cat nip for the litter box.  We sprinkled in it everytime we changed the litter and problem solved.  In fact, we no longer use it and she hasn't gone outside her litter box.  It seeme to retrain her bathroom habits.  Vet said she's a toirtose shell....and very agressive about her territory and other cats in the neighborhood, which is probably why she develope the problem in the first place.  Good luck.

Archived