• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Silly Geography Thread

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,894
  • Days Won:  0

your indoor facility means nothing when you lose 64-12 to your interstate neighbor. The fact that your right around theme park usa and disney wide world of sports might attrack those sort of things to your campus but it doesn't impress us. You are mickey mouse U. I think you guys have very pretty girls. Congratulations. I hope we never get beat so bad by a team that we resort to a level of something along the lines of the looks of the girls on campus as a comeback.

• Content Count:  2,239

your indoor facility means nothing when you lose 64-12 to your interstate neighbor. The fact that your right around theme park usa and disney wide world of sports might attrack those sort of things to your campus but it doesn't impress us. You are mickey mouse U. I think you guys have very pretty girls. Congratulations. I hope we never get beat so bad by a team that we resort to a level of something along the lines of the looks of the girls on campus as a comeback.

My god.  Please tell me you're just a USF fan in high school.  I'd hate to have someone who has smazza like typing ability(with worse spelling) at my school. 

USF is walking distance from Busch Gardens.  You know, a theme park with a zoo.  Should we refer to USF as the zoo school?  Hell, UCF isn't at all close to Disney.  It takes me almost as long to get there when I lived in Orlando as it would to go from Bradenton to Busch Gardens.

What an embarrassment.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,492
  • Days Won:  13

My god.  Please tell me you're just a USF fan in high school.  I'd hate to have someone who has smazza like typing ability(with worse spelling) at my school. 

USF is walking distance from Busch Gardens.  You know, a theme park with a zoo.  Should we refer to USF as the zoo school?  Hell, UCF isn't at all close to Disney.  It takes me almost as long to get there when I lived in Orlando as it would to go from Bradenton to Busch Gardens.

What an embarrassment.

The zoo school beat Mickey mouse U by half a hundred

And your point is?

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Real life defeats animation?

Real life defeats animation?

;D

• Content Count:  639

It takes 45 minutes to get to Disney from UCF and probably an hour from USF(and your 5 minutes from a 'theme park')....you must be a new ignorant fan...so the argument they film things on our campus b/c of Disney is stupid

It takes 45 minutes to get to Disney from UCF and probably an hour from USF(and your 5 minutes from a 'theme park')....you must be a new ignorant fan...so the argument they film things on our campus b/c of Disney is stupid

???

• Content Count:  3,574

And your point is?

You guys still suck?

???

What's he's trying to say is that UCF is not really related to Disney other than having a big city in between them.

Archived