• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Silly Geography Thread

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  5,241
  • Days Won:  0

It takes 45 minutes to get to Disney from UCF and probably an hour from USF(and your 5 minutes from a 'theme park')....you must be a new ignorant fan...so the argument they film things on our campus b/c of Disney is stupid

???

I remember someone mentioning some NFL players filming a commercial a short while back at the UCF indoor practice facility, was it coincidentally the same time as the weekend as the ESPN/Disney weekend???

For the record: The disney trash talk is stupid, just stick to golden showers or the score of the last football game

• Content Count:  1,894

lol new ignorant fan lololol. Our theme park is walking distance your right. Located in the beautiful tampa area. That park attracts the best of the best. Orlando is much nicer. Get real before you try to break down my comments there is no comparison between our theme park with a zoo and the 4 not to mention the waterparks and sports complex's they have over there. Islands of adv. isn't very far from the campus neither is Universal studios. Downtown Disney. I think you all can keep your mouth shut. Orlando is much nicer than tampa. The campus is much nicer than usf's and would attract more things like films to be held there. That being said I would chose usf any day of the week. Im a senior at usf. I played baseball for the university for three years before leaving to play professional ball. I don't think you should question my fanhood. Im not here to argue with another usf fan. They are bragging about their cheerleaders,movies filmed on campus and the looks of their girls as a comeback to any lack of skill on the football field.  For the record I did mention the score of the last game. Pay attention instead of insulting the same side.

• Content Count:  2,239

That was painful to read.  This yahoo is proof that athletes get it lighter than regular students academic wise.  Go back to Writing 101.  You make your school look bad.

BTW...We already established that Disney is not close to UCF.

Lol. Once again Ucf tries to go at a level intelligence in a forum. I'm not in a classroom. Im not being graded on my punctuation,spelling, or any other criteria you want to make your self look good by using here. I could care less if you poke fun at the way I type in an open forum. I got my point across regardless. In the classroom when it matters, I'll handle my business. Disney might be further away my friend but IoA and universal studios are walking distance. Orlando is tourist country. Hahaha Ucf. 64-12. I hope you figure out how to make that indoor practice facility beat some teams with actual talent.

• Content Count:  639

Lol. Once again Ucf tries to go at a level intelligence in a forum. I'm not in a classroom. Im not being graded on my punctuation,spelling, or any other criteria you want to make your self look good by using here. I could care less if you poke fun at the way I type in an open forum. I got my point across regardless. In the classroom when it matters, I'll handle my business. Disney might be further away my friend but IoA and universal studios are walking distance. Orlando is tourist country. Hahaha Ucf. 64-12. I hope you figure out how to make that indoor practice facility beat some teams with actual talent.

IOA and Universal Studios are walking distance? Maybe from the Rosen Hospitality school but that's not our Main Campus(that's like me saying USF is walking distance to the beach/st pete campus)...if you played baseball you have probably been there once...it is located on the east side of town on the Seminole County border....that would be a long walk to IOA

• Content Count:  500

IOA and Universal Studios are walking distance? Maybe from the Rosen Hospitality school but that's not our Main Campus(that's like me saying USF is walking distance to the beach/st pete campus)...if you played baseball you have probably been there once...it is located on the east side of town on the Seminole County border....that would be a long walk to IOA

Rosen is 4 miles from the Universal Orlando Resort. But most Rosen students dont even consider themselves Knights. There are a handful, but the majority are Gator fans, and I've actually seen more OSU jerseys then UCF jerseys.

The reason why many make the UCF/Disney connection is you insist you are in Orlando. Until UCF starts saying it is located in scenic Sanford, then that connection will be made.

• Content Count:  2,239

UCF is in unincorporated Orange County, which they call Orlando to fill in a name, but is not a part of Orlando.

UCF's northern border is just south of the Seminole County border.  While Oviedo might be one of the closest town, it's in a different county.

I never heard Sanford and UCF being paired up before.

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

I never heard Sanford and UCF being paired up before.

I don't think you should, either.  That's like pairing Tampa with Plant City....ewwww!

I have been there plenty of times. I have friends that go to school there. I know the area. It isn't exactly walking distance your right but to make my point it might as well be. It can't be compared to having BG right next to us because it has a zoo. It doesn't attract the way Orlando does.  A 10 minute or less car ride. That is a factor which comes into play when bragging about stuff being filmed there. It is a popular place which many attractions in a close proximity. The girls are very pretty. They all look alike from what I can see. I don't dislike ucf as a campus or a school itself. If you throw in the sports then we have a problem. I love my school which is why I have a tat on my left arm of a bull that I got after my freshman year. I like having this forum to be able to go back and forth about these types of things. It's better on here than fist fighting over it. I don't think people should try to point out grammar mistakes. It's all good.

Archived