• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

AAFL cancelled

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  996
  • Days Won:  0

Yeah true...

u photo taking at Bball tonight??

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  10,251
  • Days Won:  14

Eats it, the Florida team lead the league in ticket sales. In fact I think they doubled up every team according to SportsBusiness.

I agree some players were screwed, but it is what it is. A start up professional fotball league using second rate talent...No player should ever look at it as a strong situation. There will be a lawsuit though, or at least an attempt

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  167

Eats it, the Florida team lead the league in ticket sales. In fact I think they doubled up every team according to SportsBusiness.

I agree some players were screwed, but it is what it is. A start up professional fotball league using second rate talent...No player should ever look at it as a strong situation. There will be a lawsuit though, or at least an attempt

if they don't have enough money to start the league, what's the point in suing them? There is no money to be won

• Content Count:  883
  • Days Won:  0

I had zero interest in this league.  Why?

Orange and blue colors of uniforms.

"Priority ticket purchasing" for UF season ticket holders.

That dam* Gator fight song playing during every radio ad.

You know what, AAFL?  Suck it.  Take your Gator loving a**es and screw off.  I'm glad they're gone.

You couldn't have said it any better.  I have zero interest in anything even remotely connected to the gay-tors.  As far as filling the void, that's what baseball, golf and nascar is for.  I like football best but those other three are a real close second.  There is no void for this guy.

Archived