• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Rank in order of excitement the games you attended in 07

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,457
  • Days Won:  0

Watched the WVA game - this should be or rilvalry and we should pound them yearly.

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,213
  • Days Won:  3

1.  WVU:  It was the only game I attended this year as I only take one annual trip to Mecca for a Bulls game.  Best sporting event I've ever been to.

• Content Count:  136

West Virginia - No explanation needed.

UCF - National Championship looked in sight.

Louisville - Wanted to finish strong

Cincinnati - I'm still not over it.

Elon - For obvious reasons.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

For the 1st time I was with them live every week. Here are my rankings:

1)Auburn - Pure excitement and I didn't think it would happen

2)WV - I knew it would happen and it was great to see a sold out RJ

3)UCF - Pure butt kicking

4)PIT - Fun game and as a Dolphins fan beating Dave W is always a good thing

5)LOU - I love smoking the birds

6)NC - I can't believe this game is ranked this high but I was impressed with how we played after Aub and before WV

7)Cin - Yes we lost but I still thought we were going to win on the last play

8)Rut - I'm still not over the call on the blocked kick - but then is anybody?

9)Syr - Game was so so but it was exciting because we got back on the winning track

10)Uconn - Wet, cold, miserable, but exciting until the end

11)FAU - I think this was our 2nd worst played game of the year. Yes we won but we should have. That place is a dump!

12)Elon - IAA games are never exciting - I'm also a Michigan fan so NO that game wasn't exciting either.

13)Oregon - Spent a lot of $$ to watch that??? Very disappointing end to the season

• Content Count:  760

1. Auburn- this has to be #1 for anyone who went there. Beating an SEC team on the road, at night, traditon, etc. That game was a rollercoaster ride of emotions. Our fans showed up tho, the security guard in our section said he had been working that section for almost 10yrs (or something like that) and he had never heard a visiting crowd that was as loud as us. GO BULLS!

2. WVU- beating them after their ******* coach called themselves the "yankees" of college football. Kiss my a** Rich. I hope you get crushed in the Big 10. O yea, and rushing the field without the horses trampling us.

3. UCF- No one saw 64 points coming. Now whenever some UCiF a**hole comes talkin crap, all you have to say is 64-10

I went to 9 games this year, next year I want to make it all 12 and hopefully 13.

• Content Count:  10,219

AUB great road win, that eagle flying around the staduim was awsome.

WVU sellout was electric, sold out ray jay

UL we looked like a really good football team with solid play in all phases. trampling the birds is always nice

• Content Count:  1,378
  • Days Won:  1

For those who were at Auburn know that when Grothe stepped back in the pocket and hit Hester for the winning TD in OT KNOW the moment was unforgettable....the best single sports moment I have ever had. Ridiculous!

~U~ ~U~ ~U~ ~U~ ~U~ ~U~ ~U~ ~U~ ~U~ ~U~ ~U~ ~U~ ~U~ ~U~ ~U~ ~U~ ~U~ ~U~ ~U~ ~U~ ~U~ ~U~ ~U~ ~U~

I think it ranks up there for me too, but I have to say being at the 93 world series when Joe Carter hit the home run off Wild Thing, Mitch Williams to win the world series was my great single sports event. 

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  894

1. Auburn - Its pretty much all been said already, so I will just insert this

1A. WVU - Tailgating at 11am, the carnival-like atmosphere before the game, packed house, T-Mac's hit on Slaton, Ben's pick-6, Grothe to Mitchell, looking up to the top of Sec 131 and seeing my mom and dad getting fired up, proving that Morgantown '06 and Auburn weren't a fluke, getting that feeling that you've "arrived" as a program.

2. Rutgers - Outcome aside, atmosphere was comparable to RJS for the WVU game, getting to go home and attend the game with my uncle and cousins. After '06 and this game this one is starting to feel like a rivalry.

3. UNC - Just a complete game. Clicking on all cylinders pretty much all game long. Student section showing up huge and forcing a false start down by the goal line to start the 4th qtr.

4. UCiF - See MG quote in my sig....

5. L'ville - Always nice to smack the redbirds around.

6. Cincy - If you had told someone who didn't see the game that you returned a KO and INT for TDs in the first qtr and only gave up 7 points in the 2nd half they would ask how much you won by.......disappointing outcome but the guys fought until the very end.

7. Elon - Kickoff to the season and a W, who can complain about that.

• Content Count:  1,254

3. UCF- No one saw 64 points coming. Now whenever some UCiF a**hole comes talkin crap, all you have to say is 64-10

64-12 actually.

Archived