• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Hey Students are you ******* Kidding Me

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,991
  • Days Won:  0

What the ********** do you all have to do at noon on a g-d dang Saturday that you cant show up to see your basketball team play the #16 team in the country. There was no football, it was not finals, there was nothing going on. There is over 30k students on this campus and we cant even get a 1000 to the game......I know there is a no good reason that you werent out there today or any day for the matter, **** it I just wanna strangle all of you who werent there (although most people reading this message, were probably there)

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,478

I was at a WWI conference for my history class, but our lunch break worked out fine for me to see the first half! I was there and at WBB tonight!

• Content Count:  1,991

i think i can easily say most of those 30k on campus dont read this message board so they will not see your rant

Well what does it cost to put in the oracle

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

i think i can easily say most of those 30k on campus dont read this message board so they will not see your rant

can you fix that?

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,087
  • Days Won:  469

Marc,  I advertised in the Oracle...I found out most on campus don't read that either...

• Content Count:  771

It was in the oracle... bot games. full page ads.

• Content Count:  3

You do know that this weekend it is one of the biggest race weekends of the year. I was planning on going over to Daytona myself but my plans fell through at the last moment. I think going over to Daytona for the weekend to watch some great racing might out weight going to the b-ball games today for many students.

• Content Count:  20

Studying

Taking a break from studying.

Going outside and enjoying a beautiful day

In Daytona for the race

Sleeping in

Get your head out of your ass. Those 30,000 students that DONT live on campus are not die hard fans like the people here. It took a couple good seasons to get them to football games, will take even more to get them to basketball games. To be perfectly honest, most could give a rats ass about basketball, especially about a team that continues to disappoint game after game. What? You're going to call them bad fans? Most arnt USF basketball fans in the first place.

I rarely post here, but I visit the board several times a day. However I could not refrain from replying to this. Absolutely ridiculous to blame students and threaten to "strangle" them the way you did. Get a ******* life.

FYI not a UCF fan as my title indicates

Archived