• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Booooo ESPN!!!

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  253
  • Days Won:  0

Anyone else happen to see several highlights of the Memphis - UCF game where the announcers kept calling them South Florida??  The final outcome would still have been the same.  I wonder if it upset the UCF fans more???  ;D

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Anyone else happen to see several highlights of the Memphis - UCF game where the announcers kept calling them South Florida??  The final outcome would still have been the same. I wonder if it upset the UCF fans more???  ;D

Thats actually a morale victory because it shows that the two athletic programs are so close they are almost indistinguishable. Well or at least thats how those morale victory loving buffoons will spin it. 

• Group:  Admin
  • Content Count:  97,043
  • Days Won:  469

Anyone else happen to see several highlights of the Memphis - UCF game where the announcers kept calling them South Florida??  The final outcome would still have been the same. I wonder if it upset the UCF fans more???  ;D

Thats actually a morale victory because it shows that the two athletic programs are so close they are almost indistinguishable. Well or at least thats how those morale victory loving buffoons will spin it. 

:ROFLMAO

Cue KnightLight to swoop in with some irrational comparisons...

Thats actually a morale moral victory because it shows that the two athletic programs are so close they are almost indistinguishable. Well or at least thats how those morale moral victory loving buffoons will spin it. 

Not trying to be a grammar policeman (this time)...

but did you mean "morale" as in:

mo·rale      /məˈræl/

–noun

emotional or mental condition with respect to cheerfulness, confidence, zeal, etc., esp. in the face of opposition, hardship, etc.:

or "moral" as in:

mor·al      /ˈmɔrəl, ˈmɒr-/

–adjective

1. of, pertaining to, or concerned with the principles or rules of right conduct or the distinction between right and wrong; ethical: moral attitudes.

2. expressing or conveying truths or counsel as to right conduct, as a speaker or a literary work; moralizing: a moral novel.

3. founded on the fundamental principles of right conduct rather than on legalities, enactment, or custom: moral obligations.

4. capable of conforming to the rules of right conduct: a moral being.

5. conforming to the rules of right conduct (opposed to immoral): a moral man.

6. virtuous in sexual matters; chaste.

7. of, pertaining to, or acting on the mind, feelings, will, or character: moral support.

8. resting upon convincing grounds of probability; virtual: a moral certainty.

–noun

9. the moral teaching or practical lesson contained in a fable, tale, experience, etc.

10. the embodiment or type of something.

11. morals, principles or habits with respect to right or wrong conduct.

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

Thats actually a morale moral victory because it shows that the two athletic programs are so close they are almost indistinguishable. Well or at least thats how those morale moral victory loving buffoons will spin it. 

Not trying to be a grammar policeman (this time)...

but did you mean "morale" as in:

mo·rale      /məˈræl/

–noun

emotional or mental condition with respect to cheerfulness, confidence, zeal, etc., esp. in the face of opposition, hardship, etc.:

or "moral" as in:

mor·al      /ˈmɔrəl, ˈmɒr-/

–adjective

1. of, pertaining to, or concerned with the principles or rules of right conduct or the distinction between right and wrong; ethical: moral attitudes.

2. expressing or conveying truths or counsel as to right conduct, as a speaker or a literary work; moralizing: a moral novel.

3. founded on the fundamental principles of right conduct rather than on legalities, enactment, or custom: moral obligations.

4. capable of conforming to the rules of right conduct: a moral being.

5. conforming to the rules of right conduct (opposed to immoral): a moral man.

6. virtuous in sexual matters; chaste.

7. of, pertaining to, or acting on the mind, feelings, will, or character: moral support.

8. resting upon convincing grounds of probability; virtual: a moral certainty.

–noun

9. the moral teaching or practical lesson contained in a fable, tale, experience, etc.

10. the embodiment or type of something.

11. morals, principles or habits with respect to right or wrong conduct.

This post reminds me of Ricky Bobby

"But i said with all due respect" 

Good job deputy Jim.  ;)

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  165

i heard that as well--- I was confused since I didn't recall Memphis being on our schedule.

Does that improve Memphis' RPI since they beat a faux Big East team?

Archived