• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Untitled Coloverfield Sequal (discussion)

Henry Jones Jr.

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  500
  • Days Won:  0

Several sources, including IMDB.com report the sequal is entering production. Just trying to stay ahead of the hip crowd.  ;D

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

I saw the first one a second time and I don't think anyone besides me in the theater liked it. So, I don't know how well a second one will go.

• Content Count:  9,038

I know I posted this before, but what I heard was that this movie will be from the perspective of another camer-toting group of people, the same people that Hud focused on briefly while on the Brooklyn Bridge (Hud focused on the camerman).

I liked the first one, but mainly because it was so secretive and hyped up.  If there is a sequel and it wants to do well, they will have to introduce some new stuff or give a lot more information for it.

Nevertheless, if there is a sequel, my butt will be watching it!

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

I saw the first one a second time and I don't think anyone besides me in the theater liked it. So, I don't know how well a second one will go.

Yeah i liked it alot too.  I think most people who really didn't follow all the pre movie build up were expecting a godzilla movie where the monster was the star and when they didn't get that they immediately turned on the movie.  This isn't a monster movie thats about the monster its about the people running way from the mosnter screaming godzilla.  It's a great concept and i thought they did a great job executing it.  Nice to see something different in the theaters for once.   

• Content Count:  500
  • Days Won:  0

I know I posted this before, but what I heard was that this movie will be from the perspective of another camer-toting group of people, the same people that Hud focused on briefly while on the Brooklyn Bridge (Hud focused on the camerman).

I liked the first one, but mainly because it was so secretive and hyped up.  If there is a sequel and it wants to do well, they will have to introduce some new stuff or give a lot more information for it.

Nevertheless, if there is a sequel, my butt will be watching it!

It will be intreasting. Matt Reeves has said that before they were finished JJ and him were salavating over the endless possibilities of sequal. I think they will switch to an omunious 3rd person view and give some answers.

• Content Count:  5,903

I don't think first person would work very well. Plus, there a lot of people who probably liked the story, but were not too keen on the camera.

• Content Count:  9,038

I'd rather it be third person as well.

Archived