• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

For those that missed THE RECRUITING BLITZ

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  526
  • Days Won:  0

Josh talked about...

How this is the BEST recruiting class in USF history, even to his surprise.

The top 2 players...

Tommy Streeter is very interested in TV production. He was shown the new USF studios and was very impressed with that and his overall visit.

Tay Odoms is a very good possibility. He is very explosive and elusive, in the Ian Randolph mold, but with faster break away speed.

Then...

Ohrian Johnson, the big name in the mix is Ohio State.  But it'll comes down to Indiana and USF.  IU has told him that they want him as their QB but USF hasn't been so forthcoming. Even so, he should be a Bull.

Evan Landi will get a shot at QB but will most likely be at safety. He's tough and can hit.

BJ Daniels will be a Bull according to Josh. Calipari did visit BJ, however, Josh doesnt believe that he is the caliber of player that they're looking for.  Fortunately, BJ doesn't have a strong perimeter shot  ;)

Not a certainty at this point, however, George Baker appears to be heading to the Bullls.  Josh believes he's a great athlete with freakishly long arms..lol

Overall, it was a good show and shows that THE BULLS are improving year after year after year. Of course, for all the naysayers.

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  4,879

Is it Tuesday yet?

• Content Count:  12,293

then what about streeter to oregon?  did he mention anything about that?

i would think streeter would LOVE to play at USF.  we run so much 5 WR that he would easily get a ton of playing time, plus he comes in and would have 2 years with grothe.  he would get to play in the big east, be close to home but not too close.  and oregon is such a weird place.  specially for a kid from miami.  he needs to talk with ryan gilliam about oregon.

• Content Count:  12,293

Is it Tuesday yet?

isnt wednesday LOI day?

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

i would think streeter would LOVE to play at USF.  we run so much 5 WR that he would easily get a ton of playing time, plus he comes in and would have 2 years with grothe.  he would get to play in the big east, be close to home but not too close.  and oregon is such a weird place.  specially for a kid from miami.  he needs to talk with ryan gilliam about oregon.

why Gilliam loved Oregon, he had so much fun he couldnt keep the grades up.

• Content Count:  526

NO, Oregon was never mentioned. Only other school mentioned as a possibily was Miami, and that was because a caller brought it up. Josh really belives Streeter wants to come here. I really hope so. He would be DOMINANT in the redzone

• Content Count:  919

Powerbull, thanks for the update for those of us that missed the show!

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

very exciting time  but wednesday is around the corner and we will soon see how well  usf recruits against other big east teams

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

NO, Oregon was never mentioned. Only other school mentioned as a possibily was Miami, and that was because a caller brought it up. Josh really belives Streeter wants to come here. I really hope so. He would be DOMINANT in the redzone

That is not what Josh said, he as of now does not have streeter coming to USF

Archived