• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

sooo, who wants to see the new jerseys????

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  3,827
  • Days Won:  0

Photo-0024.jpg

ABSOLUTELY LOVE THEM.

- Correct colors? Check.

- Correct number font? Check.

- Kept it simple? Check.

- Kept it clean? Check.

- Somehow managed to make it look "slick" with all the above factors taken care of? Check.

NOW, let's see what Under Armour says about our HELMETS. One would think that if they're in charge of the "look" of the players, that they would have to change the helmets to match the jerseys. Dear Under Armour people, pleeeeeeease fix our helmets. Thank you.

• Replies 159
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,457

I'll take it but all GREEN is the only way to go!

• Content Count:  919

I guess they are OK - I need to see the whole look first with pants and helmet.  Not as bad as it could have been.  The gold triange trim by the shoulders will stand out more on the green jerseys - not sure if I'll like that.

Thanks for the picture! 

Guest AstroBull

These are FANTASTIC!  They didn't go UA crazy like South Carolina and Maryland.  I hope the green unis are just as good.

These are FANTASTIC!  They didn't go UA crazy like South Carolina and Maryland.  I hope the green unis are just as good.

It's AMAZING what good looking numbers(and the correct ones!) do for a jersey. It's kinda like a racecar, for you nascar fans. The key to a good paint scheme is good looking numbers. You start there, and work your way outward.

Guest AstroBull

It's AMAZING what good looking numbers(and the correct ones!) do for a jersey. It's kinda like a racecar, for you nascar fans. The key to a good paint scheme is good looking numbers. You start there, and work your way outward.

As long as the helmet logos are back to green, I will be set.

• Content Count:  213

The problem with sleeve numbers (or TV numbers, to be accurate) in modern football is that more than half of your players are wearing line-cut jerseys, which means they have almost no sleeve at all and the TV number winds up on the shoulder anyway.

Add me to those happy to the new jerseys...no odd-color spandex panels and a number font that doesn't look like the generic version down at the local sporting goods shop.

• Content Count:  1,412

Good thing Hawaii didn't copyright their uni's.

although in defense, there is not a whole lot you can do with jerseys unless you want to gimmick the heck out of them like UM, VT or Oregon or Oregon State

Good thing Hawaii didn't copyright their uni's.

They have the same problem we did last year, but backwards. Their helmets are have the correct colors, but their away jerseys are all black and silver.

As far as them being the same as our new ones, the font is similar...but different. And we dont have that silly tribal sleeve pattern thing that they do.

Archived