• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

2008 Football Season Tickets

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  624
  • Days Won:  0

http://www.gousfbulls.com/ViewArticle.dbml?DB_OEM_ID=7700&ATCLID=1376422

This is an article on the main page of USF Athletics. It lists our six home games next year as,

Orange Bowl Champion Kansas, Rutgers, UConn, Syracuse, Pittsburgh and Florida International at Raymond James Stadium.

I believe our 6th home game is Tennessee-Martin on Aug. 30, I could be wrong. \sarcasm\

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

outside of Kansas, our home schedule sucks next year.

Rutgers and UConn are high on the "revenge" factor, but none of those games are going to be particularly exciting.

it would be nice if we could stagger WVU and Louisville they have been the most consistently succesful teams in the BE, playing them both home or away in the same season isn't an ideal situation.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815

Billy, get section 124.  That's where I have been.  It's mostly young people, and we stand a lot.

Plus, a LOT of board members are joining that section (JerseyGirl, MagPie, etc.).  BullsWinBucsWin is behind us, with about 5 other guys that make as much noise as we do.

<3 <3 <3

I'm staying put in section 125 but you can watch me and my friends going crazy from a seat section 124. And MagPie and Crambone are good people...even if all the cool kids are in 125  ;)

Billy, get section 124.  That's where I have been.  It's mostly young people, and we stand a lot.

Plus, a LOT of board members are joining that section (JerseyGirl, MagPie, etc.).  BullsWinBucsWin is behind us, with about 5 other guys that make as much noise as we do.

<3 <3 <3

I'm staying put in section 125 but you can watch me and my friends going crazy from a seat section 124. And MagPie and Crambone are good people...even if all the cool kids are in 125  ;)

Amen, JerseyBull!! :)

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

blah blah blah

Jersey, you're just jealous cuz 124 will be the SHIZ-NITZ this season.

You can wave to me...lol

• Content Count:  695

Rutgers and UConn are high on the "revenge" factor, but none of those games are going to be particularly exciting.

it would be nice if we could stagger WVU and Louisville they have been the most consistently succesful teams in the BE, playing them both home or away in the same season isn't an ideal situation.

Pittsburgh has LaSean McCoy so they will be exciting to watch and Rutgers is getting quite a bit of hype again despite their losses of Ray Rice and a couple of linemen so that could be an interesting game too and of course UConn has been improving each year. I don't think the home schedule is all that bad honestly, and Louisville looks like their on a downward spiral. They were a 6-6 team last year, and they lost all of their best players.

• Content Count:  4,738

Pittsburgh has LaSean McCoy so they will be exciting to watch and Rutgers is getting quite a bit of hype again despite their losses of Ray Rice and a couple of linemen so that could be an interesting game too and of course UConn has been improving each year. I don't think the home schedule is all that bad honestly, and Louisville looks like their on a downward spiral. They were a 6-6 team last year, and they lost all of their best players.

gotta love the optimism.....

but Rutgers is nothing without Rice. That game will only be good for the revenge, the same with UConn.  Pitt can have 100 McCoy's, as long as they have one Wannstadt it doesn't matter.  Syracuse blows.  FIU ::)

Kansas will be the highlight.

Our schedule always seems lopsided.  WVU, UL, and Cinci all home or away the same year. 

• Content Count:  2,277

<3 <3 <3

Go with 124!  My group of about 15 (including MagPie) just got tix in 124.  Jersey's gonna wish she was in 124 with us after the 1st game.  ;D

• Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

<3 <3 <3

Go with 124!  My group of about 15 (including MagPie) just got tix in 124.  Jersey's gonna wish she was in 124 with us after the 1st game.  ;D

That's right.  I think that before the first game, all of us 124-ers should get together in front of the box office and shotgun a beer.

Archived