• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mind numbing UCF/USF drivel, et al

• Group:  Moderator
  • Topic Count:  1,615
  • Content Count:  74,732
  • Days Won:  425

**** we had gone almost a month without a UCF thread. Now we're back to this crap again. Thanks a lot, velcro.

What did velcro do??

He moved the thread (about JPP) started by Chad from the Prospects & Potential Recruits board. Over there it would've trickled down the page when people got bored of it, but over here it will remain on top...

Chad started another one here about post season hoops so it didn't matter that the one was moved here ..... of course, me replying to your post is keeping this to the top and fulfilling your prophecy.  ;)

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  1,037
  • Days Won:  0

**** we had gone almost a month without a UCF thread. Now we're back to this crap again. Thanks a lot, velcro.

What did velcro do??

He moved the thread (about JPP) started by Chad from the Prospects & Potential Recruits board. Over there it would've trickled down the page when people got bored of it, but over here it will remain on top...

Chad started another one here about post season hoops so it didn't matter that the one was moved here ..... of course, me replying to your post is keeping this to the top and fulfilling your prophecy.  ;)

I'm only replying to this post because this thread is already at the top.  :D

The preston parker thread on the main board should be here shortly as it FSU-related. :)

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

wow.

And the best is the class that the UCF Rivals cult shows WMU.

http://westernmichigan.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=2517&tid=124283055&mid=124283055&sid=1189&style=2

I love the meltdown.

Where are you Chad?

• Topic Count:  185
  • Content Count:  3,307
  • Days Won:  1

Don't you realize that kids in Miami dream of becoming Western Michigan Broncos?

And uh, their site says USF offered too. Of course, we're not cursing out WMU for getting him, and USF is in much better shape at the QB position than the Kaniggits are.

wow.

And the best is the class that the UCF Rivals cult shows WMU.

http://westernmichigan.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?fid=2517&tid=124283055&mid=124283055&sid=1189&style=2

Considering the original post in the thread, i'd say they just matched the class of the wmu poster .... I do wonder, though, why that many would even bother to go over there. Some of then do definitely have a severe inferiority complex. I thought at first, based on the color scheme, it was the UCF site.

• Topic Count:  251
  • Content Count:  4,738

ROLMFAO at the MAC smack talk by the UCiFer

• Topic Count:  423
  • Content Count:  7,693
  • Days Won:  2

Good read reminds me of why I hate UCiF and their guttersnipe fans  ;)

• Topic Count:  39
  • Content Count:  1,037

LOL @ that thread. But Nico is making a huge mistake. There's no way I would go to somewhere in michigan over orlando, FL.

That thread also reminds me of how arrogant UCFers would be if they ever got into the big east.  :o

• Topic Count:  43
  • Content Count:  442

Then explain what flsportsgoof83  is doing on the wmu board mouthing off (incorrectly as normal).

Then explain what flsportsgoof83  is doing on the wmu board mouthing off (incorrectly as normal).

No explanation needed... Your name for him says it all ....  and what nostalgia when i saw that Phil had to chip in on goof83's thread.  :D