• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Mind numbing UCF/USF drivel, et al

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,894
  • Days Won:  0

Wow Ucf fans will do anything for attention. It is alot better to be in the discussion than to be somewhere in the bottom of the pack of mediocre football teams. We werent as good as I and many others thought we could have been this year, but there is no problem with that. We don't need to be big 3..We will be another big program..BIG 4..don't have to leave out one of those two when they are clearly top programs and have been for way to many years to throw them out. Ucf on the other hand is an afterthought in college football. FAU and FIU...the talent level is about the same and if you say it isn't your lying. Both those teams would year in and out give you all you can handle.

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Topic Count:  44
  • Content Count:  476

Wow Ucf fans will do anything for attention. It is alot better to be in the discussion than to be somewhere in the bottom of the pack of mediocre football teams. We werent as good as I and many others thought we could have been this year, but there is no problem with that. We don't need to be big 3..We will be another big program..BIG 4..don't have to leave out one of those two when they are clearly top programs and have been for way to many years to throw them out. Ucf on the other hand is an afterthought in college football. FAU and FIU...the talent level is about the same and if you say it isn't your lying. Both those teams would year in and out give you all you can handle.

• Topic Count:  339
  • Content Count:  3,692
  • Days Won:  2

FIU, FAU, USF, UCF, Edward Watters, JU = the same. 

• Topic Count:  1,088
  • Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Another year where UCF couldn't beat a BCS team... and you're trying to sit at the big boys table?

Go sit over there with FAU and FIU and eat your Happy Meal and shut up.

• Topic Count:  81
  • Content Count:  2,239

1 game does not dictate big 3 status.  Even if we beat Miami(this or next year), we aren't big 3.  Win a national championship before making comparisons.  Hell, make a BCS bowl before trying to sit at that table.  Till then, you're still at the kiddie table.

• Topic Count:  53
  • Content Count:  1,894

I think we have moved passed the kiddy table considering your sitting at it with fiu, and fau. We have beaten all of you and I think were sitting at the bar right now gettin some drinks. I agree we need to win big but like I said we are in the discussion. You are way to far from it. Opposite direction even.

• Topic Count:  81
  • Content Count:  2,239

Win a national title, then you'll be in the picture.  Till then, keep those green and gold goggles on tight.  I'd hate to see reality get through.

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  1,750
  • Content Count:  17,508
  • Days Won:  13

be in?

• Topic Count:  166
  • Content Count:  9,038
  • Days Won:  1

Uhhh...none?

• Topic Count:  826
  • Content Count:  10,874
  • Days Won:  2

Brandon Marshall.

Erick Plancher.

Now, it is Mike Walker.

Not sure I'd want to be affiliated with that program...

http://www.profootballtalk.com/2008/11/28/jags-wideout-at-scene-of-stabbing-death/

JAGS WIDEOUT AT SCENE OF STABBING DEATH

Posted by Mike Florio on November 28, 2008, 6:28 p.m. EST

A friend of Jaguars receiver Mike Walker was stabbed and killed at an Orlando nightclub on Friday morning, and Walker was at the scene when the stabbing occurred.

Winfred Ezell, 23, had been involved in an argument that escalated to a fight at Club Whispers.  Ezell was found on the floor at the club, and employees were unable to revive him with CPR.

Authorities have not yet located the suspect.

“Mike came to me this morning prior to meetings to tell me that he was visiting friends in Orlando,’’ coach Jack Del Rio said.  “He explained that a friend was stabbed and died.  I excused him from practice today to deal with the situation.’’

The incident comes almost three months after Jaguars offensive lineman Richard Collier was shot multiple times, allegedly by a man with whom Collier had scuffled at a night club several months earlier.

Walker, a third-round pick in 2007, is originally from Orlando, and he attended college at Central Florida.  He has 14 catches for 176 yards in six appearances this season.  Walker started the Jags’ November 16 game against the Titans.