• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Seat Map Donor Level Question

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,118
  • Days Won:  1

I renewed my season tix this am and it looks like they have changed the future donor requirements in certain areas. I'm kind of bummed because while I understand this when it happened last time they first warned us and gave us a chance to add seats at our current donor level. We are expecting a new bull so I was going to add a seat or two but when I look at the map where I seat is a different donor requirement then last year. Did I just miss the "hey the price is going up, get in now" message or  did they just not give that opportunity this time?

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  1,991
  • Days Won:  0

interesting, do you have a link to the new map?  They really need to do this for basketball.

• Content Count:  4,738

I renewed my season tix this am and it looks like they have changed the future donor requirements in certain areas. I'm kind of bummed because while I understand this when it happened last time they first warned us and gave us a chance to add seats at our current donor level. We are expecting a new bull so I was going to add a seat or two but when I look at the map where I seat is a different donor requirement then last year. Did I just miss the "hey the price is going up, get in now" message or  did they just not give that opportunity this time?

if you missed everyone did.

I had to move my seats and the only map i had to use was with 07 donor levels and seat prices.

nice little surprise on the invoice with the seat prices.  could have told me they went up when they made me move

• Content Count:  1,757

I was contacted on the phone and told what my options were with pricing. We could have gotten 4 tickets for a 250 donation in section 107. We ended up getting 8 tickets for a 1,000 donation in 107 but we get club level access. Did a rep contact you?

interesting, do you have a link to the new map?  They really need to do this for basketball.

Sorry I'm new at this and don't know how to post a link but if you go to order tickets it is under Manage my Account for Football

• Content Count:  348

When did you get your notices?  I haven't recieved mine yet....  ???

When did you get your notices?   I haven't recieved mine yet....  ???

A week ago. The renewal deadline is Feb 1

• Content Count:  10,369
  • Days Won:  7

Sort of in regards to season tickets.. if a donor decides not to purchase season tickets can they pass those tickets on to immediate family?  As an example if my father purchases family tickets for 20 years then decides he doesn't want to continue purchasing tickets can he pass those tickets on to one of us?

• Content Count:  2,277

It seems like they're still updating the page but here's the updated 2008 Season ticket map.

http://www.gousfbulls.com/ViewArticle.dbml?ATCLID=245719&SPSID=0&SPID=2996&DB_OEM_ID=7700#PDFLINKS

• Content Count:  1,158

Sort of in regards to season tickets.. if a donor decides not to purchase season tickets can they pass those tickets on to immediate family?  As an example if my father purchases family tickets for 20 years then decides he doesn't want to continue purchasing tickets can he pass those tickets on to one of us?

We do not allow tickets to be passed from one generation to the next.  Sorry.

Eric

Archived