• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Question ForAll The Geniuses

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  10,219
  • Days Won:  0

we...fans/coaches and players need to mature a little.

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  4,451
  • Days Won:  0

Trip...ur on your game.  Last two posts were definitely 4 star LOLs.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  164

We competed strongly for the BE title and at one point were the odds on favorite. In my opinion, we had a program best season capped with a poor performance. Anyone who says they are disappointed by this season really isn't looking at the big picture. Sure, we ended on a pretty bad note, but managed to make a name for ourselves nationally throughout the first half of the season. We didn't go to the pizza bowl. USF, a team with 11 years of history, went to a bowl with 74 years of history. I didn't make it to the bowl game for a few reasons, but I appreciate everyone who spent their hard earned money to go, because regardless of outcome, we hopefully showed that we'll follow our team to a bowl. That in itself will help our future bowl bids (feel free to shoot out with the "this loss will hurt our bowl bids" I understand that arguement too). Its over. We got routed. Hopefully we learned from our mistakes this year and can make an adjustment for the next time we play a non C-USA team in our bowl game.

Happy New Years all, GO BULLS!

nice to see we are getting a few new fans to the board who understand the situation

nice post

Archived