• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

This is EMBARASSING

Guest JulmisteForPrez

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1
  • Days Won:  0

I'm a Duck fan in Eugene.

The Bulls ran into a team that was pissed off. It's a team that needed to exorcise some demons and move past the Dennis Dixon event. The Ducks really wanted this victory. Also, they were probably upset that the Bulls play-by-plan guy kept mispronouncing the team's name. It is OR-eh-gun, not Or-eh-GONE.

Best of luck next year.

Tom Escue

• Replies 29
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  19,271
  • Days Won:  255

You guys out played us in every possible way, congratulations on the well earned victory and proving that your team is worth a **** even without Dixon.

I'm a Duck fan in Eugene.

The Bulls ran into a team that was pissed off. It's a team that needed to exorcise some demons and move past the Dennis Dixon event. The Ducks really wanted this victory. Also, they were probably upset that the Bulls play-by-plan guy kept mispronouncing the team's name. It is OR-eh-gun, not Or-eh-GONE.

Best of luck next year.

Tom Escue

• Content Count:  308

I'm emabarassed for all of us, the team, coaches, etc. for THIS bad game, but I'm not embarassed about anything else.  We're a great team, getting better, and occasionally you're going to get pasted bad in a big game.  Even the best occasionally get crushed but they show up the next season ready to play.  We will, too.  We forget that we are pretty new to all this and are more likely to have the embarassing meltdown.  The media I've seen has focused on how well Oregon played and how their new QB and their RB were very studly - did not hear a lot about USF sucking, which is good.

I went a a new years eve drop in after the game and I did change out of my USF shirt - into a clean, nicer one to wear to the party.  I'm very proud of USF even though I am saddened by today's outcome.

I will also be wearing a USF shirt to the Outback Bowl tomorrow.

• Content Count:  57

I'm not going to stay mad about this.. .I"m not going to curse coaches, players etc..I will stay positive for next year.. our 12th year...  But do not think I was not ready to throw something through my TV... that was flat out... Embarassing... Go Bulls..2008

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Same problems very undisciplined, and no size.  I am tired of watching a team that gets so many penalties and plays schoolyard ball.  CJL when are you going to get your team to stop all the stupid mistakes, sometime before you leave USF would be nice. Same as it ever was.

1.jpg

MOST THINK LEAVITT AS WELL AS LEAVITT HIMSELF THAT HE IS doing a great job

these embarassing games seem to be rationalized away

when will there be accountablity and change

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

I'm emabarassed for all of us, the team, coaches, etc. for THIS bad game, but I'm not embarassed about anything else.  We're a great team, getting better, and occasionally you're going to get pasted bad in a big game.  Even the best occasionally get crushed but they show up the next season ready to play.  We will, too.  We forget that we are pretty new to all this and are more likely to have the embarassing meltdown.  The media I've seen has focused on how well Oregon played and how their new QB and their RB were very studly - did not hear a lot about USF sucking, which is good.

I went a a new years eve drop in after the game and I did change out of my USF shirt - into a clean, nicer one to wear to the party.  I'm very proud of USF even though I am saddened by today's outcome.

I will also be wearing a USF shirt to the Outback Bowl tomorrow.

we cant stop the run

we cant run

we have no offensive game plan

too many penalties

too many turnover

we are not a great team by any stretch of the imagination and until we realize this we will not right the ship

• Content Count:  6,574
  • Days Won:  2

The game was bad, very bad- seems that most of the defense was missing- inability to stop the run is one thing, but wide open WR's where were MJ and TW?

• Content Count:  1,985

I am humiliated to be a fan and season ticket holder.  The coaching staff has really let us, the boys and the school down.

Screw you

I am going out with my family for dinner in a few minutes. I was going to wear a USF shirt but not now. I would be embarassed walking into the restaurant. Happy New Year fellow Bulls!

Good, go get your Gaytors jersey out.  I love you guys for all your BS.  You are the same bunch that were all fan all the time when we were climbing up the rankings, now your humiliated.  Hell, we made it here.  I am not happy with the game, but the people on this post are the ones who want to make me puke up my Makers Mark right now.

Same problems very undisciplined, and no size.  I am tired of watching a team that gets so many penalties and plays schoolyard ball.  CJL when are you going to get your team to stop all the stupid mistakes, sometime before you leave USF would be nice. Same as it ever was.

1.jpg

MOST THINK LEAVITT AS WELL AS LEAVITT HIMSELF THAT HE IS doing a great job

these embarassing games seem to be rationalized away

when will there be accountablity and change

Smazza, repost when you are sober, this makes no sense.

I like how CJL was God mid season.  The team was flat, we were out coached, and the the team was not prepped, but that does not mean we should pack up the coaches office for his return.  ****,

Archived