• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Only because I like to start trouble....

USFCollin

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  866
  • Days Won:  0

I never post on this board, but I'm having more fun than I can remember following the coaching carousel this year.  I don't really blame Rich Rod for leaving, he was a loyal servant and thought it was time to leave.  But between Petrino and now this, college coaching has just gotten insane. 

I think this has to be my favorite story of all time:

http://wbgv.wordpress.com/2007/12/17/nick-sabans-agent-contacts-wvu/

Saban's agent has contacted WVU... if there is a God, and he really hates the Almost Heaven that is West Virginia, he'll let this happen. 

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Dear Jesus:

If you're really there, please let Nick Saban come to West Virginia so that USF can kick the ever-loving crap out of him with our players that couldn't get into the Eudcational Powerhouse Institution that is the University of Alabama.  There's nothing I would like better than to watch my beloved Bulls ram a pigskin up his pompous ass so far that he burps up the laces.

Your loyal servant,

UEI

• Content Count:  3,096
  • Days Won:  1

Dear Jesus:

If you're really there, please let Nick Saban come to West Virginia so that USF can kick the ever-loving crap out of him with our players that couldn't get into the Eudcational Powerhouse Institution that is the University of Alabama.  There's nothing I would like better than to watch my beloved Bulls ram a pigskin up his pompous ass so far that he burps up the laces.

Your loyal servant,

UEI

Co-signed by bull2saintleo.... ;D

• Content Count:  771

Dear 8.5lb Baby Jesus,

I know you know all. I know you know that I am not one of the most perfect of your kids, but when I do pray, I mean it. Please, when Christmas comes around this year, I would like you to grace your presence upon a few people this year. To look upon Coach Leavitt and the players of USF with favor and lead them towards a victory in the 74th Annual Sun Bowl. To look upon Jeff Wagner and guide him and his doctors to a healthy recovery. To Coach Stan Heath and Coach Jose Fernandez  with the continuance of a winning streak and into the play-off's. And please guide the Athletics Director over at WVU when choosing a new football coach to look over the application of Nick Saban favorably. It would mean a lot to all of your children from Bulls Country to have him hired there so we may beat him as we have done to WVU and UNC in the past.

Amen.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

saban isnt leaving bama for crappy wv job

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

saban isnt leaving bama for crappy wv job

Why kill our dreams?  He is an alumn you know.  That creep could do anything for more cash.

• Content Count:  771

"Ladies and gentleman, I proudly stand here today to accept the HC job at WV, the best coaching job in the country. My coming here is part of The Process. What is The Process you ask? It is what it is. But out of that mushroom cloud that is now hovering over Tuscaloosa will come a new beginning and great things for us here at Morgantown.

By the way, when I landed in Tuscaloosa they had a nice blond waiting to give me a kiss. Whatta you guys got."

---Nick Saban

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

"Ladies and gentleman, I proudly stand here today to accept the HC job at WV, the best coaching job in the country. My coming here is part of The Process. What is The Process you ask? It is what it is. But out of that mushroom cloud that is now hovering over Tuscaloosa will come a new beginning and great things for us here at Morgantown.

By the way, when I landed in Tuscaloosa they had a nice blond waiting to give me a kiss. Whatta you guys got."

---Nick Saban

LMAO@W

Archived