• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Favorite Moment of 2007?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,894
  • Days Won:  0

Man I would say wvu because it was at home i went and it was just the most fun ive had at a football game in awhile BUTTTTTTTTT, I have to go with Auburn. It was nerve wrecking,it was a rush. It was unchartered waters. We have beat wvu...but an sec school. The feeling the whole game of actually being big time. The big plays. The jenkins pick off that game was the best thing. I watched the auburn highlights the other day and it felt like it just happenend. I remember screaming during the game jumping up and down hugging my mom saying we did it we finally took the step. There is no turning back now. This season, this school there is no better place to be apart of then right now. I love it.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  2,118

West Virgina is defently number one, Auburn comes in second, then us kicking the **** out of Louisville

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

this moment right here...

Jenk's INT in the 4th quarter of Auburn.

that game was so intense...

everybody around me thought it was a TD (i personally still do. lol.) and the reaction of that whole section was unbelievable. it was like an explosion.  ive never been around that many happy people in my life.  haha.

i actually took a Greyhound up there and got in the day of the game, dead ass tired after 24 hours on a bus.  it was too surreal. Auburn was a really special place.  we ate at Cracker Barrell and EVERYBODY in there, from the waitresses to the kids to the old folks, had on football stuff...  90% Auburn, 9.9% Bama, .1% USF (that would be me)... for a game against a previously unknown directional school in Florida, those people were into their football die-hard.

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

this moment right here...

Jenk's INT in the 4th quarter of Auburn.

that game was so intense...

everybody around me thought it was a TD (i personally still do. lol.) and the reaction of that whole section was unbelievable. it was like an explosion.  ive never been around that many happy people in my life.  haha.

i actually took a Greyhound up there and got in the day of the game, dead ass tired after 24 hours on a bus.  it was too surreal. Auburn was a really special place.  we ate at Cracker Barrell and EVERYBODY in there, from the waitresses to the kids to the old folks, had on football stuff...  90% Auburn, 9.9% Bama, .1% USF (that would be me)... for a game against a previously unknown directional school in Florida, those people were into their football die-hard.

I still think it was a TD also!

• Content Count:  771

OT TD pass at Auburn by far. But the Auburn trip in general.

-trip was awesome all around

-made some friends at Auburn

-the atmosphere was amazing

-the noise that AU made during the OT time, and how silent it went when he walked the ball in.

• Content Count:  3,899
  • Days Won:  8

My favorite moment from this season was when Hester caught the touchdown in OT to beat Auburn, and for just a second, time seemed to stand still, and everyone froze, then went completely insane.

My least favorite moment was the few seconds before Alvarado's game-tying attempt that sent it to OT. I couldn't even watch it, I had to sit with my face in my hands and listen for the crowd reaction

Archived