• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Full HOT Bowl Bound

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,158
  • Days Won:  0

Don't give me any credit as I had nothing to do with it.  I basically just said trust the people I work with and for.  Nobody in the athletic department wants to send half a band and 6 cheerleaders to a big game (while at UMaine, we sent 4 cheerleaders to a second round I-AA Game that was televised).  Sometimes badgering people can have a negative effect.  You guys just need to trust Doug Woolard and our staff to do what's best.  If we screw something up, you'll be sure to let us know.

Eric

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  1,066

I agree with you that if you push too hard, it can have a negative effect.  I'm glad that things worked out for the University and HOT.

I'm sure you deserve some credit for you have been the Athletic Dept. contact on this board that is swarming with USF Alumni and fans.

Job well done.

• Content Count:  106

Excellent! Can't wait!

• Content Count:  3,407
  • Days Won:  1

Don't give me any credit as I had nothing to do with it.  I basically just said trust the people I work with and for.  Nobody in the athletic department wants to send half a band and 6 cheerleaders to a big game (while at UMaine, we sent 4 cheerleaders to a second round I-AA Game that was televised).  Sometimes badgering people can have a negative effect.  You guys just need to trust Doug Woolard and our staff to do what's best.  If we screw something up, you'll be sure to let us know.

Eric

Okay Eric not to dig up old memories but did you ever find out where that couple went that did not join us on the bus after AUBURN?  I know it was not your fault, but I sure hope that any bowl plans steer clear of including that DUMAS (Yes I know how to spell) on any bus!  Dude held us up for over an hour!  Have a great trip!  T-Man

• Content Count:  115

Where will the band be staying??

• Content Count:  2,923
  • Days Won:  1

Great News, I expect HOT to play their ass off! 

Archived