• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Halftime of Pats game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  19,229
  • Days Won:  1

We are talking about it right now, and every time the pats play, it is brought up.

You brought bonds into the topic and changed the focus away from spygate... good job pats fan ;) ... ;D ;D

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  69
  • Days Won:  0

We are talking about it right now, and every time the pats play, it is brought up.

You brought bonds into the topic and changed the focus away from spygate... good job pats fan ;) ... ;D ;D

It is not brought up at all which is the problem!

When did the hosts of MNF bring up spy gate or how one of the Patriots now ex-aids turned them in and said that they have been doing this since Parcels left and Ole Bill came in?

Well I will tell you how many times, bagel is how many... The NY / Boston media will sweep this thing under.

that is because they HAVEN'T been doing that... one game, thats all.  If there was proof otherwise, it WOULD be brought up, and the commish would have done MUCH more. 

• Content Count:  13,697
  • Days Won:  45

that is because they HAVEN'T been doing that... one game, thats all.  If there was proof otherwise, it WOULD be brought up, and the commish would have done MUCH more. 

The commish did the max that he could to the organization as far as i know.  Remember they were warned about doing this before they even got caught.......If they we're warned preemptively don't you think where there's smoke theres fire?  Also look at the links that butters posted where someone working for the Pats said this has been going on for a while now.  Also the supposed whistle blower was a former pats coach but i guess thats just a coincidence like them being warned.  Also seems  VERY convenient that the tapes were destroyed before anyone could view them to see to what extent they really did go.     

He didn't do the max.  He had free reign to do whatever he wanted.  He said there wasn't evidence of any advantage gained.  He could have done much more.  I honestly think he should have been more harsh, as one game cheating isn't good, but he explicitly said there was no gain, so all 12 wins are legit.  If there was a gain, he would have made them forfeit the first game and Belichick would have been suspended multiple games.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,733
  • Days Won:  425

The pats are very lucky that the sports media sucks off anything thats NYC or Boston. 

Actually, the Pats are lucky they're in the worst division in the NFL over the last 5 years... They basically get 6 extra exhibition games to get fine tuned for the playoffs

The pats are very lucky that the sports media sucks off anything thats NYC or Boston. 

Actually, the Pats are lucky they're in the worst division in the NFL over the last 5 years... They basically get 6 extra exhibition games to get fine tuned for the playoffs

Actually, i believe when the dynasty was beginning... it was one of the stronger divisions.  Dolphins were good, Jets were good... both have fallen on hard times.  I don't recall buffalo being very good.  They are probably better now than earlier.

He didn't do the max.  He had free reign to do whatever he wanted.  He said there wasn't evidence of any advantage gained.  He could have done much more.  I honestly think he should have been more harsh, as one game cheating isn't good, but he explicitly said there was no gain, so all 12 wins are legit.  If there was a gain, he would have made them forfeit the first game and Belichick would have been suspended multiple games.

No Gain?! You don't call being undefeated and on the verge of breaking the Dolphins 1972 record a gain. The 12 wins and the wins from the past years, including the Super Bowl wins are no more legit then Bonds home run record. Where there is smoke there is fire, and in the case of New England its an inferno.

Untitled-6.png

Actually, i believe when the dynasty was beginning... it was one of the stronger divisions.  Dolphins were good, Jets were good... both have fallen on hard times.  I don't recall buffalo being very good.  They are probably better now than earlier.

Very true, back when the Pats began getting good the Dolphins and Jets were both contenders for the Super Bowl and lead the Division, but have both fallen apart since then. Your right the Bills stunk, they were in the post Jim Kelly era following their 0-4 Super Bowl streak and have began to get strong again with the new coaching staff up in Buffalo.

That's what I thought... thanks for confirming :)

Nice logo, btw.  ;D 

I like the new england tshirt I saw better... just has a camera on it... "New England football... we're watching you."

Archived