• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Halftime of Pats game

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  69
  • Days Won:  0

I want the Patriots to win just to shut up Mercury Morris.

Well actually if you wanted Mercury to shut it then you need to hope for a Patriots loss. If they manage to go undefeated then he and the rest of the 72 Fins will not shut up till they die, or until an * has been placed next to the Pat's name if they manage to keep winning.

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  5,903
  • Days Won:  1

Well actually if you wanted Mercury to shut it then you need to hope for a Patriots loss. If they manage to go undefeated then he and the rest of the 72 Fins will not shut up till they die, or until an * has been placed next to the Pat's name if they manage to keep winning.

I can't wait until they hang 60 points on that god awful team from Miami.

• Content Count:  69

I don't know if the Patriots cam corder has a long enough battery to accomplish that feat.

• Content Count:  5,903

I don't know if the Patriots cam corder has a long enough battery to accomplish that feat.

Is that the excuse every fin fan is going to bring up?

Anyway, back to the main purpose of the thread. Love them or hate them, they are bringing a whole new kind of excitment. If the patriots were 9-3 or 10-2, would that game have been that exciting?

• Content Count:  19,229

Yeah, right...  they have been talking since the moment they accomplished the feat.  The pats losing wouldn't shut them up. 

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Every time Baltimore took the lead last night, Don Shula was practically dry-humping the other commentators with excitement.

I hope the Patriots hang 80 on the Dolphins.

• Content Count:  189

I agree it was offensive pass interference on the last play...only thing is, they let them play, why are of a sudden the inconsistency? My reference to the the Packs/Boys is they calling a petty call that end up setting up the winning score...got to let them play the game.

Why do you keep repeating Patriots > me....Obviously if they are playing and Im not, then they are...Im not relevant to your little equation since Im not playing, they are.

Bart Starr two penalties wouldnt be set on the 1/2 goal line...they would become half the distance of the goal. Most likely inside five, not at the 1/2 yard mark. The way they were stopping them on short yardage, you never know...but like they say "if ifs were candy and nuts". My beef isnt that the patriots won the game, its that they were handed the game. Two bad calls set up a early christmas gift. I've seen the holding call numerous times today and I still dont see the need to throw the flag...just a bad call. Especially on 4th down.

And whats with the ref calling Rolle "boy"? Since when are refs are allowed to downgrade players and address them in demeaning manners? I dont care if he's older, the same race, or played the game, refs are supposed to be neutral and that type of action is neutral.

• Content Count:  19,229

I agree it was offensive pass interference on the last play...only thing is, they let them play, why are of a sudden the inconsistency? My reference to the the Packs/Boys is they calling a petty call that end up setting up the winning score...got to let them play the game.

Why do you keep repeating Patriots > me....Obviously if they are playing and Im not, then they are...Im not relevant to your little equation since Im not playing, they are.

Bart Starr two penalties wouldnt be set on the 1/2 goal line...they would become half the distance of the goal. Most likely inside five, not at the 1/2 yard mark. The way they were stopping them on short yardage, you never know...but like they say "if ifs were candy and nuts". My beef isnt that the patriots won the game, its that they were handed the game. Two bad calls set up a early christmas gift. I've seen the holding call numerous times today and I still dont see the need to throw the flag...just a bad call. Especially on 4th down.

And whats with the ref calling Rolle "boy"? Since when are refs are allowed to downgrade players and address them in demeaning manners? I dont care if he's older, the same race, or played the game, refs are supposed to be neutral and that type of action is neutral.

Scott's penalties would have been half the distance, correct.  The ball was inside the 5 already.

It would have been first and goal from 4/2/2  1 yard line (sorry, i was off half a yard).  ;D

They were not stopping them.  If's and but's don't matter... they won.  That is all that matters.  No amount of whining by Rolle, or whomever changes that or makes them bad calls.

• Content Count:  189

<b>Two bad calls set up a early christmas gift. I've seen the holding call numerous times today and I still dont see the need to throw the flag...just a bad call. Especially on 4th down.</b>

4th down referring to the incomplete pass that they called the defensive holding, result being 1st down and life for a team who should of had just turned the ball over. That call is too crucial and as a ref, you dont want to be the one to determined the outcome, let the players do that.

• Content Count:  8,158
  • Days Won:  3

Why do you keep repeating Patriots > me....

I wasn't addressing you specifically... just all the haters-slash-whiners who cry when the Patriots win.  :D

Archived