• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Rainbow Washing. out....

Qbanbull

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,238
  • Days Won:  0

Are they no longer called the Rainbow Warriors? Just Warriors I guess?

And when did they start spelling Hawaii...Hawai'i ?

• Content Count:  189

Only the 1st and these stupid/classless Samoans are trashing their field

I really resent this, being that I am Hawaiian and I have family over there. Samoans are not Hawaiians, Hawaiians are from Hawaii, Samoans are from the Island call Samoa. Samoa is no where near Hawaii just so you know. That is like calling you Puerto Rican when you are Cuban, and if you are like any other of my Cuban or Puerto Rican friends, you would probably be in a uproar. Ignorance is bliss I guess.

That being said, I did not get a chance to watch the game as I was out at Bay Walk having a few drinks with some people and they were showing the OU game, I dont condone that behavior if it occured but Im mean down 21-0 wiith 3 turnovers in the first is very frustrating when you are playing a team as bad as Washington is. I myself wouldnt do it but drunken college isnt that far a reach. And it isnt cuz they are stupid Samoans.

Im beginning to think alot of yall are all about this BCS ******** and not about the best team. Im not saying Hawaii is the best team in the nation, far from it, but if they were playing in the holy grail of the ******* SEC none of would talk **** if they went undefeated. Not to sound like a broken record, was it not the best game last year Boise St - OU? Who say Hawaii wont do the same at the Sugar Bowl against LSU/Georgia?

**** it, I been drinking Dirty Laundrys all night at Wet Willies, my rant is over.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

14-0 1st

Washington kicking Samoan rainbows  ;D

like a great team

they came

back

and deserve to be in championship game

their wrs know how to catch the ball

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Only the 1st and these stupid/classless Samoans are trashing their field

I really resent this, being that I am Hawaiian and I have family over there. Samoans are not Hawaiians, Hawaiians are from Hawaii, Samoans are from the Island call Samoa. Samoa is no where near Hawaii just so you know. That is like calling you Puerto Rican when you are Cuban, and if you are like any other of my Cuban or Puerto Rican friends, you would probably be in a uproar. Ignorance is bliss I guess.

That being said, I did not get a chance to watch the game as I was out at Bay Walk having a few drinks with some people and they were showing the OU game, I dont condone that behavior if it occured but Im mean down 21-0 wiith 3 turnovers in the first is very frustrating when you are playing a team as bad as Washington is. I myself wouldnt do it but drunken college isnt that far a reach. And it isnt cuz they are stupid Samoans.

Im beginning to think alot of yall are all about this BCS ******** and not about the best team. Im not saying Hawaii is the best team in the nation, far from it, but if they were playing in the holy grail of the ******* SEC none of would talk **** if they went undefeated. Not to sound like a broken record, was it not the best game last year Boise St - OU? Who say Hawaii wont do the same at the Sugar Bowl against LSU/Georgia?

**** it, I been drinking Dirty Laundrys all night at Wet Willies, my rant is over.

you need to be less sensitive

• Content Count:  189

maybe yall should be less ******* ignorant.

• Content Count:  1,386

• Content Count:  1,238

maybe yall should be less ******* ignorant.

allemoticon.gif

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  74,626
  • Days Won:  424

and deserve to be in championship game

WAC has a championship game?

Archived