• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Travel packages through USF?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,757
  • Days Won:  0

We are in good shape compared to the Pac-10 team, that wont be decided till after this weekend. There really was no telling where we were going to end up so it wasnt like a ton of pre planning could happen. I think last year the bowl was announced and packages released like 2.5 weeks before the game so, its all good

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  17,061
  • Days Won:  19

They really don't plan on releasing these anytime soon do they?  I feel like I am doomed for waiting :(

Why? The game's not until noon on the new year's eve...It's still November.

Plenty of time.

Besides..what happens if you don't like the packages the university publishes? :satan

To be fair, I'm waiting to see what USF offers so I have all possible information before making a decision.  If the cost isn't THAT much more, it might be worth buying a package.

Exactly Jim.  And the later it gets the more expensive other options become.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

Does anyone know when/if the will be announced?

Tomorrow.

From the official USF site:

The Bulls Club is working with its partner, Worldtek Travel, to finalize Sun Bowl travel packages.  Our standard option will depart Tampa on December 30, and return on January 1 and include charter air, hotel and ground transportation.  A first class travel option will be provided, departing December 30 and returning January 2, including air travel with first class seating, hotel, and ground transportation.  We’ll also offer limited ground packages that include hotel and ground transportation only.

We expect to post the packages Thursday afternoon, and online registration will begin Friday afternoon. 

Event tickets, including the pre-game tailgate and a Bulls New Years Eve party will go on sale next week.

Stay tuned to GoUSFBulls.com, and GO BULLS!

Tickets will not be included in any travel packages, please place your ticket order by calling 1-800-Go-Bulls or faxing the Bowl order form to 813-974-3004. 

• Content Count:  827

Does anyone know when/if the will be announced?

Tomorrow.

From the official USF site:

The Bulls Club is working with its partner, Worldtek Travel, to finalize Sun Bowl travel packages.  Our standard option will depart Tampa on December 30, and return on January 1 and include charter air, hotel and ground transportation.   A first class travel option will be provided, departing December 30 and returning January 2, including air travel with first class seating, hotel, and ground transportation.   We’ll also offer limited ground packages that include hotel and ground transportation only.

We expect to post the packages Thursday afternoon, and online registration will begin Friday afternoon. 

Event tickets, including the pre-game tailgate and a Bulls New Years Eve party will go on sale next week.

Stay tuned to GoUSFBulls.com, and GO BULLS!

Tickets will not be included in any travel packages, please place your ticket order by calling 1-800-Go-Bulls or faxing the Bowl order form to 813-974-3004. 

Glad to see a New Years Party is on the agenda! Can't wait for that! The one they threw in Charlotte was awesome! Can't wait to see CJL cut the rug again. For those who didn't see that, you missed one of my favorite all time Leavitt moments!

Go Bulls!

• Content Count:  161

checkout www.sportstravel.com. they got packages up for all kinds of bowls and teams-not usf though. google "Ohio state buckeyes bowl "and see what you get.

As been stated USF has had some "challenges" -as usual. I know we are "new" at this but, shouldn't these plans and packages be already be in hand?

• Content Count:  1,757

If these packages are anywhere near those prices , we would be screwed. 2300 bucks a person.

• Content Count:  1,158

Our packages are going to be substantially less than that for the two night trip.  Hope to see you guys fill the planes.

Eric

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

ordered the tix

now i need tranportation and lodging

Archived