• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

620 KTAR in Phoenix... USF Football is a mockery of the Sun Bowl

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  1,985
  • Days Won:  0

There is a lot on the line for this game.  Remember, the PAC-10 is an invincible precious golden baby.

Yeah, them and the SEC.... Look at how Auburn showed us big conference football.....hahahhahahahahahah

Not to get on you here but AU was all class when they played us, before,during and after the game.  I think what your refering to is the Gator fans and some sports writers that go on and on to aud nausea about the mighty SEC.

Not knocking AU fans or players they were, I am knocking this god awful belief that th SEC is some BCS+ conference, that gets all the good press.  Look at the poles, in mose cases when the computers rank the stats the SEC teams drop 1-3 spots in ranking.  That to me shows you how the presss and coaches believe the SEC is all that and a bag of chips. 

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

I have a lot of respect fo the quality of the football teams in the SEC-- more than any conference in the country

The media did not influence that opinion-- watching the games sure did though.

• Content Count:  356

Sounds like a high-end operation - we should be worried! ::)

• Content Count:  1,985

I have a lot of respect fo the quality of the football teams in the SEC-- more than any conference in the country

The media did not influence that opinion-- watching the games sure did though.

Then why is it that when you take the subjectivity out of it, look at the stats SOS, etc. the SEC teams almost always drop in the poles?  AU is the perfect example, 21 in the coaches pole down to 25 in the BCS, we move up every time.

Archived