• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

RIP Sean Taylor...

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  6,754
  • Days Won:  19

Senseless... What many people are just learning, and what many people in South Florida already knew, the nastiest hitter in the NFL will never grace this earth again due to senseless violence... I hate the Redskins being a Cowboys fan... but I followed Taylor because he pulverized people on the field. Never saw a bigger hitter...

This was not a random burglary... it smells so bad from the run-in he had two years ago... I hope they hang the shooter and his friends who planned Taylor's murder. What a sad way too wake up.

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  175

man--- that is terrible

I had some random dude knock on my door the other day asking for someone who doesn't live here===

I think they were casing my house or something--- but when I opened the door-- they may have had second thoughts. I'll be  little more careful-- a gun is a great equalizer

Guest JulmisteForPrez

Home invasions seem to be on the rise.

More brazen thugs call for more brazen protection.

Anyone comes in my house, they will be sorry......for a few seconds at least, then they'll just be dead.

• Content Count:  416
  • Days Won:  0

Total Suckage. What is that 2 NFL pro murders this year or am I thinking of last year?

• Content Count:  12,293
  • Days Won:  0

Total Suckage. What is that 2 NFL pro murders this year or am I thinking of last year?

the other one happened this offseason.  a guy on the broncos

RIP SEAN TAYLOR.

things happen so quick.  one week you are an all pro safety in the NFL with your whole career ahead of you and the next week you are killed.

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

man--- that is terrible

I had some random dude knock on my door the other day asking for someone who doesn't live here===

I think they were casing my house or something--- but when I opened the door-- they may have had second thoughts. I'll be  little more careful-- a gun is a great equalizer

i doubt is was random

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

Home invasions seem to be on the rise.

More brazen thugs call for more brazen protection.

Anyone comes in my house, they will be sorry......for a few seconds at least, then they'll just be dead.

funny

my 3 dogs  2 pits and a sheapard/wolf mix love strangers

Archived