• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

will WVU choke?

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

WVU will finish out.  there is no one remaining on their schedule that has the speed on D to stop WVU or the firepower on O to hang with them.

UConn is decent, but they aren't going into Morgantown and pulling the upset.  this isn't 2006 and the Huskies aren't the Bulls.

UConn's only respectable win this season was against us, and that took every chip to fall in the right place to happen... it was in Hartford, in a cold rain which neutralized our team speed, with our OLine and receivers depleted, after a heartbreaking and (to us) controversial first loss at Rutgers.  it's not gonna go their way against WVU.

Pitt is inconsistent... i would actually say if anyone beats WVU, Pitt has a better chance than UConn.  but it's not gonna happen.  they just aren't fast enough to stop White/Slaton/Devine/Reynaud.  and Pitt has only put up 4 or more TD's twice--- once against Gram State (lol), and once in a OT loss to Navy.  Pitt is gonna need to put up 5 TDs to top the Eers, and i dont see that happening.

i fully expect WVU to represent the Big East in the NC game come January.

uconn would have beaten usf 8 out of 10 games this year

usf was lucky to beat wv and barely beat them'

uconn has abiltiy to beat wv

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Content Count:  66,091
  • Days Won:  172

The loss to USF would be spun as a fluke because of all the THEIR "mistakes" and the Pat White injury.  Because we definitely didn't make any great plays to force any of those turn overs or Pat White getting beat up then knocked out of the game.     

it certainly appears to be a fluke

• Content Count:  6
  • Days Won:  0

I hope WV wins out.  Watching the LSU/Arkansas last night, I was rooting for the hogs to win only because I knew WV had the shot of the NC.  If Kansas wins, WV is in.  If Missouri wins, WV is in.  WV just needs to win today.  It's just too bad we didn't win our other games, perhaps we can be right there with them at the top.  

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  166

stir that pot smazza  ---- good god you are the most negative SOB on the planet

UConn can beat WVU-- I hope they don't and I don't think they will but anythingis possible

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Content Count:  22,712
  • Days Won:  109

The loss to USF would be spun as a fluke because of all the THEIR "mistakes" and the Pat White injury.  Because we definitely didn't make any great plays to force any of those turn overs or Pat White getting beat up then knocked out of the game.     

it certainly appears to be a fluke

Don't think it was a fluke at all.  We've beaten them 2 years running.  I really believe that the "fumble ahead" play at Rutgers took the steam out of our team.  Maybe it shouldn't have happened.  But you just felt it in the stadium when those points came off the board.  If that play doesn't get reversed I believe we would be a one loss team (Cinci).  UConn was a hangover from that game.  The Cinci game was a bad first period.  But I don't believe for a minute that we couldn't beat WV is a rematch on a neutral field.

Having said all that and to get back to the topic, I hope WV wins out and brings a National Title to the Big East.

interesting stat on ESPN

UConn has been outgained on offense in every single BE game this season except against Syracuse

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

uconn would have beaten usf 8 out of 10 games this year

and u base this on what?  a 7 point win at home, in the rain, with half our OLine and our only upperclassmen WR's out?

yeah, ok smart guy.

usf was lucky to beat wv and barely beat them'

WVU didnt score a TD until 5 minutes left in the game.  holding WVU to 13 points, when their second lowest total was 28 and their average in the other 9 games is 42 ppg is "barely beating them" ?

your football IQ is lower than your shoe size.

uconn has abiltiy to beat wv

they have the ability... but it won't happen.

oh brother--- please don't feed the trolls

• Content Count:  5,249
  • Days Won:  2

ive always wondered...  this steaming bag of douche has 50,000 posts since 2001.

has he always been a dumbass?  6 years is a long time to spend trolling the forum of a team he clearly doesnt believe in.

ive always wondered...  this steaming bag of douche has 50,000 posts since 2001.

has he always been a dumbass?  6 years is a long time to spend trolling the forum of a team he clearly doesnt believe in.

he does it on purpose

you never hear from him until the Bulls lose a game--- other than preseason doom and gloom and/or saying that Leavitt is a terrible coach;

he does nothing but flame and pot stir-- his football knowledge and reading comprehension are equivalent to 1st graders.

oh-- and if yu get him real mad, he makes all kinds of remakrs about you based completely on his own stupid imagination

here comes his reply-- where I will be accused of:

1) being a drunk

2) being a punk kid (?)

3) being an ass-kisser to Leavitt so I can have field access

4) takning pictures of football players asses--- which kind of makes you wonder what he is focusing on when he looks at the pictures

5) whatever else he can think of that day to feel like he won the argument

he is a real idiot--- and for whatever reason, people tolerate his goofy crap

I do not

Archived