• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Rocky II

• Group:  TBP Subscriber III
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  37,660
  • Days Won:  29

I like the Pamplona theme we're using  ;D

I like the new video ... but do prefer the other video. I would like to see the old video be tweaked as a BULL chasing down opponents mascots instead of boxes.

The Live BULL isn't on top of my "wants" ... do know that Leavitt is excited about the possibility which means when it "can" happen, it WILL !

Go BULLS !!!

I like the video also but I have not seen it at home games on the tron.

Anyone have a  :link for the video ???

You didn't say which one, but assuming you meant the old one:

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Member
  • Content Count:  1,238
  • Days Won:  0

Yeah, that's the one. Thanx E.T.

• Content Count:  18,470
  • Days Won:  44

I miss last year's video and the smashing of the crates.  The running onto the field and viideo utilized this year, I think is lame, but that is my opinion only.

I really got hyped up when the bull was smashing the crates as they fell of the trailer.

• Content Count:  1,238

I miss last year's video and the smashing of the crates.  The running onto the field and viideo utilized this year, I think is lame, but that is my opinion only.

I really got hyped up when the bull was smashing the crates as they fell of the trailer.

Yeah, the "Running of the Bulls" seemed to be lacking something...not exactly sure what though

Maybe more (a lot more) students in white w/ red bandanas running out on to the field ahead of the Bulls  :-\

I wonder what, if anything, is planned for next year ???

Hard to believe I won't see another home game for a whole other year. :'(

• Content Count:  5,386
  • Days Won:  10

I'm with you, mama.  I would lose my voice BEFORE the game when we played those.  I still go to youtube and crank it up loud.  We need to bring it back.  Didn't we do that for a couple of years?

• Content Count:  2,726

Just to maybe put this to rest...I was bored and scanning through Wikipedia, and...

"The Brahman (named for the sacred cow of Hinduism, see also Brahman) is a breed of cattle originated from the Bos indicus later exported to the rest of the world from India...

...The Brahman has a distinct large hump over the top of the shoulder and neck, and a loose flap of skin (dewlap) hanging from the neck. Their ears are large and floppy. Bulls weigh 1600 to 2200 pounds (800 to 1,100 kg) and cows weigh 1000 to 1400 pounds (500 to 700 kg). At birth, calves weigh 60 to 65 pounds (30 to 33 kg). Despite their huge size, they are known as a docile breed, if handled with kindness from calfhood...

...Brahmans have a greater ability to withstand heat than European cattle. They have more sweat glands, and also an oily skin, thought to help repel pest insects. They are also more resistant to parasites and disease. Brahmans have also been extensively crossbred with European cattle in subtropical United States, in Central America and in some tropical areas of the world to gain their advantages in hot climates. They are very smart with minds of their own and a tendency towards stubbornness."

Thought you guys would get something out of it.  From what I remember, they we're raising "Rocky II" to be friendly.  As you can see, it CAN be done.  So we'll see what eventually happens when our Baby Brahman turns into a 1500 pound BULL!!!

GO BULLS!!!

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  166

they train Bears too--- and then sometimes-- the Bears attack

do a search on WIkepedia on the Texas Longhorn and see if there is any reason they don't trot one around the stadium for show

• Content Count:  37,660
  • Days Won:  29

Listening to the Buff-NE game, they said that Ralphie is retiring. Didn't say Ralphie # ? ... anyone hear if this tradition is halting ?

• Content Count:  2,461

Question for you guys arguing about something so stupid that you have no control over--

WTF? Is this all we have to talk about? If it happens, cool. If not, who cares. GO BULLS! BEAT PITT!

Archived