• USF Bulls fans join us at The Bulls Pen

It's simple, free and connects you to other South Florida Bulls fans!

• Members do not see this ad, Register

Was it me or did the band not play as much as normal on Sat night

• Group:  Member
  • Topic Count:  0
  • Content Count:  2,478
  • Days Won:  0

I don't think we played as much as we have before mainly because it was a long game and the band had other engagements prior to the game and we didn't want to over do it to the point that we sounded bad.

• Replies 28
  • Created
  • Last Reply

• Group:  Moderator
  • Content Count:  4,442
  • Days Won:  9

Problem Solved

mic.jpg

Reading comprehension??????

I'll say this again... one more time.... please listen closely.....

YOU CAN NOT MIC THE BAND!!!!! ASK MEMBERS OF THE UM BAND. THEY ARE THE ONLY BAND IN THE STATE THAT MICS THEIR BAND AND IT SOUNDS HORRIBLE IN THE ORANGE BOWL.

The way that RJS is built will not allow HOT to be heard in certain places... it will never change as long as they are in that stadium....

• Content Count:  189

I love where the band is....but being in section 240 and directly above them so I guess I'm bias.

I suggest moving your season tickets down, there seems to be alot of non season ticket holders in that section, way too many aways fans and the atmosphere there is good with the extended student section to right of us(atleast I believe they're mostly student judging by the fact its most people my age(18-25) so its always loud and you dont have to worry bout not being able to stand.

• Content Count:  473

Now that you said that I think I'm wrong no season tickets their but That could change with the UD being opened

I can confirm that there are indeed season tickets in the south endzone... there are quite a few of us from the board with season tickets there.

• Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  148

I don't see a need to change anything in regard to the band

this always comes up though--- I guess we have a lot of fans who are big band fans or something. I',m usually watching the football field and what goes on there and a little less concerned with being able to hear the band play some song crisply enough.

Also--- the people who seem most effected by this get to sit where the visitors bring their band--- so that seems like they get something others don't at various points in the year. In years to come-- I'll bet more and more teams start bringing the band with them.

• Group:  Bull Backers
  • Content Count:  815

I watch the entire play but it's fun to dance to the band between plays, especially during blow outs like Saturday...and it's just wrong to dance to the oppossing team's band.

Also, there's things that go with the band like the "hey Go Bulls!" and stuff like that. It's not that we need the band to enjoy the game it's just they're part of the college football atmosphere and it's nice to be able to hear them. And there's plenty of season ticket holders in the South End Zone and more to come! (for the record)

• Content Count:  19

They need to redue the student section and have the band right in the middle of the uprights

Like the good ole days!  Those were awesome seats!  Granted, the band wasn't as large as it was it HOT's first 3 years.

Why do you think I joined HOT?  To get great seats... j/k of course.

• Content Count:  69

Go South End Zone. Yes there is a large contingent of season ticket holders. I have 8 myself in 121 and everyone around me holds season tickets.

The lower section of 121 is supposed to be for recruits and family.

We can hear the band but not as well as when they sat in middle of the north end zone.

Very hard to hear pre-game and half time music!

GO BULLS and HOT BAND

• Content Count:  19,737
  • Days Won:  148

so to sum it all up--- nothing will change and everything is being done as well as it can be

Archived